• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign ¡ NEW ! Webdesign Show-off [Gladiate, GotWar, Frozen]

narko

vertrauenswürdig ~
Solutions
Reaction score
auykh.png

Hello, i'm starting to design some templates for gesior or maac maybe, this is some part of my work with Photoshop...

Note: this is only the design the code part is not ready, if someone know how to code layouts please contact me via P.M maybe can open a business.
I accept constructive criticism..

Gladiate:
Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes

2r5w7x3.jpg

GotWar:
Time: 55 minutes

264j9ma.png

Frozen
Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes.

xlguvp.png

- - - Templates Log - - -

• Added Gladiate Template
  • Added GotWar Template
  • Added Frozen Template

Last edited:
Shop OFFER*
Change sidebar headers (news etc background) to the blue.
Then it'd look better :) keep it consistant, don't go for all different colours (I hate that anyway, Idk about others)

You used too big fonts, use 16pt to 14pt for paragraphs and menu items, for headings (h1, h2, h3 etc) use 30pt to 18pt (depending on the font). Also make sure you have enough line-spacing, so the text can be read more clearly!

You used too big fonts, use 16pt to 14pt for paragraphs, for headings (h1, h2, h3 etc) use 28pt to 18pt. Also make sure you have enough line-spacing, so the text can be read more clearly!

I'll do

Thanks.. Currently it's not the best but i'll get better.

Yes I do the best.
Thanks anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

- - - Updated - - -

Thread update!

Back