• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign New website & client background

ntmr

hi!
Senator
Reaction score
Hi :D

Here is the new website and client background of my server.

Client background:
hvxj84.jpg

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
The client background looks cool. Your website is nice too. The design is clean & nice and you got almost everything you need in an acc page. Great work :)

The client looks good, but what I don't like is the header of the website because it's only one color and the same as the client, the rest is fine.

Most of the nature behind this character is green but it does have different shades of green... I like it very much.

Last edited:
He said that the header on the website is only one color and the same as the client background, not that the client background only had one color...

I like the client background and template of the website but it's a shame it's on (Portuguese?)...

Ah, didn't see that! ^^ Maybe you should put it up by the header, where the most translation icons are located... It's easier to see them there.

could u give me small tutuorial how to edit background of client ? there is any tibia pic editor ?

Nice design....

I wish I could have time to design and do those things :/

Google
OMFGCOOLIMAGEz0rz
teh PAINT.NETz0rz
customnotlookingasdandyasthemainimagefromgoogle-textz0rz

is what it seems to include...

I think the images are nice, but none of them are yours xD!
website looks functional though, great job on that :)!

Back