• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New World Order, IIluminati, WAKE UP!

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
This "Conspiracy theories" now have turned to end as being real facts supported by evidence, please do your research, its the future of our world, or will you keep watching tv like a brainwashed sheep? do something usefull with your time, informate yourself take your own conclutions..

Search for Bohemian Grove (secret society in which George bush admitted being in along with David Gergen, John Kerry and many other political/economical/entertainment figures)
Search for bilderberg group (group of political elites disscusing a secret agenda figuring out the destiny of humanity, most members of this group are part of the bohemian grove and skull and bones secret society)

There is much more evidence, our worst enemies are the devils in power, its your choice to inform yourself, after you get well informed enough you will understand the real truth

DONT CONTINUE BEING A SHEEP, TRUTH WILL SE YOU FREE!

THANKS, please tell this to everybody you know, i investigated almost a week about this and its not a damn theory, its a terrible fact that we need to stop!
Remember im not trying to convince anyone, just telling you that there are important matters going on in this world and people dont give a shit, its time for you to start thinking and critizizing the authorities because they might not be what you think they are, and thats why education system was created, they want us to respect authorities and view the state as our parent without revealing or thinking they might be evil.

You have 2 choices, keep watching TV dumbing yourself down, thinking in stupid entertainment matters, or thinking about the future of humanity, we might be infront of a third world war or a new world order based on us being microchiped and controlled 24/7 by technology and being surrounded by a NAZI stylish police state.

Wake up, think in the important things going on, maybe this aint right, but do your research, try to do something about our future, make your own conclutions.

sorry for my spelling im from Chile xD.

Last edited:

Many people refuses to realize what is going on, and the truth is, yes there is a group called The Enlightened Ones (Illuminati). What they want to do is to create a One World Goverment which they are slowly but steady reaching.

Theres many theories about Illumnati, I won't talk about them all. Many of them are most likely incorrect, but this group actually do exist.

They got power through the Banking System, when you control the economy you control the world. What will happen next is that the USD will steady and slow go down and there will be a big inflation in the US.

When this happens, they will together with Canada and Mexico create a new north american dollar. Very similar to what they already did in Europe(EU is controlled by this group also, which is pretty obvious). The proposal about The North American Union has already been brought up by US politicians.

They send out most of their messages through the music, the whole music indistry is controlled by Illuminati. One example is the nowdays WELL known artist called Lady Gaga.

Haven't you ever wondered how this girl even became so famous from the first place? She doesn't even sing that well.
In many of her videos, and also in pictures of her, you can see her doing the Illuminati sign:

I can name some other artists who Illuminatu brought up/controls,
Jay-Z, Eminem and others. Most of the artists controlled by Illuminati got famous becouse Illuminatu made them famous, since they control the media and everything, they can make anyone famous just by giving them much attention in the papers/television and such.

Now not every artist is controlled by them, many is against them.
Some artists that were against them and got killed by them, is infact very famous people like Michael Jacksson, Tupac, Biggie and much more.
One example is a Tupac song where he sings:
Some say they expect Illuminati take my body to sleep
Niggas at the party with they shotties
Just as rowdy as me
Before I flee computer chips
I gotta deal wit brothas flippin
I don't see no devils bleedin'
Only black blood drippin
We can change

Which is from this song: YouTube - ‪2pac - They Don't Give A Fuck About Us‬‎

Check out this video:
YouTube - ‪ILLUMINATI, MUSIC INDUSTRY AND WHY MICHAEL JACKSON WAS KILLED (PART 2)‬‎
And scroll to 03:40, there Michael is talking about the Illuminati and you can see clearly he is afraid to talk about it.

Now to some artists who hasn't been killed yet but are most likely going to be.
The one I have in mind is Immortal Technique,
let's take one of his songs:
The Cause of Death

Here is some lyrics from that song:
My words'll expose George Bush and Bin Laden
As two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon
And you can't fathom the truth, so you don't hear me
You think illuminati's just a fuckin conspiracy theory?
That's why Conservative racists are all runnin' shit
And your phone is tapped by the Federal Government
So I'm jammin' frequencies in ya brain when you speak to me
Technique will rip a rapper to pieces indecently
Pack weapons illegally, because I'm never hesitant
Sniper scoping a commission controllin the president

Well listen yourself to his songs, many of them are infact about Illuminati.

This is just a very small part of "proofs" that Illuminati do exists, you can believe it or not, but I am 100% sure they do exists. I have been very into this for a long time and I know most stuff about them, so ask anything and I will probably be able to answer it.

I will continue to watch my TV as it entertains me

I believe in the Illuminati

I believe they reach us best through media

I believe Jay is a part, Gaga, Rihanna...and can't think of any others I have firm belief in

I believe alot of shit is overhyped, I can prolly look at a bottle of babyoil and find some illuminati symbol huh? Next people will say acronyms are secret illuminati messages, and then colors, and hell then wat?

I don't believe Pac was in it

Immo Tech may just get killed

Anyways, stop letting the media brainwash, and stop letting people in this thread brainwash the brainwashed brain you have left...

Think for yourself

I'm one of the ones who are in the middle of this debate...

EDIT: Forgot to say I didn't read shit in the main post

LIKE I SAID THINKFORYOUSELF/\/

This quote pwns:

3610619746_a940a7cfcf.jpg

Yea I read about the Illuminati aswell. It's pretty obvious actually, you feel that the world aint the same as it were years ago. You feel that you are controlled, something have to be done, however. It will never be done when people are silenced, afraid of acting when they have the chance. People have to respect a certain man who announce this through his songs, Immortal Technique. If kids listen to him enough they'll notice that what he say, is actually true.

For an example, how do you think Israel can do what it does today without getting harmed/insulted? There's a minority that are insulting them, but not enough. They use illegal weapons, bomb UN schools and yet it's the israelie people who suffer?

Everything is in one big mess, if we make it all into 1 puzzle, you'll notice. Rep++ by the way Flaite1 for bringing it up to OTLand.

"These people are insanely clever."

Which is why the rest of the population doesn't care.

I'm not taking any side but majority of people are 'normal' which means they won't even know they got brainwashed or w/e u guys say they do.

cake, basically what you are saying. If they do not bother us, it's ok? So you have no compassion to other people, such as people in Africa, Palestine etc? Then I pity you, not to mention that there's a huge population that are like you, so it doesn't really surprise me.

cake, basically what you are saying. If they do not bother us, it's ok? So you have no compassion to other people, such as people in Africa, Palestine etc? Then I pity you, not to mention that there's a huge population that are like you, so it doesn't really surprise me.

No, I actually agree that the existence of Illuminati is real.
It's quite obvious, but sometimes you don't see the obvious, you see the rest.

Normal people who goes to school, go home watch TV, take a bath, eating/going with friends, getting ready for a party in the city, probably getting drunk, waking up next morning with hangover - it's a routine.
Normal people won't notice Illuminati, hell why do you think they're a 'success' so far?

Rihanna. She's wellknown, & I know from myself since I've been a fan of her. At the start, she song beautyfull songs, just take 'Umbrella' (quote:)

Rihanna - Umbrella said:
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella

Now the current songs she's making doesn't really seems to fit into that theme. Not to mention it may (not sure) have something to do with Satan, which also is something Illuminati builds on. Oh, also the 'Rude Boy' got symbols of Illuminati in it aswell.

2zho39s.png

A huge population like me? I'm unique, which is why Illuminati doesn't reach me.

I'm not stupid, but I do know that Illuminati most likely will be a success because normal people doesn't care.

lo oll lol'd paranoids stop watching too much tv :D

Okay, sorry for missunderstanding Cake. Yea, that's pretty obvious, but on the other hand it's not only the routine that does that. In schools, the history they study are history Illuminati want people to know about, for instance. In schools, what can you equal WW2 with? The first thing that rings the bells in my head due to the school education is "the holocaust" how awful it was against these poor jews, and it indeed was. But how is it today in Palestine? They build a damn apartheid wall. And yet they do not discuss anything about it. When it was War on Gaza a few months ago, I asked my teacher, why aint we discussing this? It's a damn tradegy and yet we aint discussing it.

But the point is, if people do not open their eyes aswell, they won't notice.

Cirtaboy, it's too obvious to deny it. You must be too stupid that you haven't done your researches.

Yeah normal people really won't give a shit about this, they don't seem to empathize with the people dying because of this terrorists bilionairs, the worst thing is that they have already admited such things as adding steralizers in water to reduce population and people won't care. Listen to people like david icke or alex jones, those are real revolutionaries in this theme.

Killuminati !
Jay-z, rihanna, lady gaga, lil wayne, Kayne west, barack obama and much more have joined the illuminati

"The greatest form of control is when you think you’re free when you’re being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can’t see the bars but you think you’re free.

What the human race is suffering from is mass hypnosis. We are being hypnotized by people like this: newsreaders, politicians, teachers, lecturers. We are in a country and in a world that is being run by unbelievably sick people. The chasm between what we’re told is going on and what is really going on is absolutely enormous."

This is stupid, and everyone beliving in it are stupider.
Brainwashed or low on IQ?

I actually think that you are the one who are brainwashed. You don't even have your own thoughts, you guys just watch youtube videos where they show this shit and then belive it.

"Yes, there are many groups of Illuminati. Anybody can start up a group. Mostly they are just petty secret societies and wannabes. Some have some actual political or economic power, but most are just losers.
The bit about them being in control of secret world governments, etc, is just an urban myth."

Yeah normal people really won't give a shit about this, they don't seem to empathize with the people dying because of this terrorists bilionairs, the worst thing is that they have already admited such things as adding steralizers in water to reduce population and people won't care. Listen to people like david icke or alex jones, those are real revolutionaries in this theme.

Do you think you have some kind of special powers that don't make you normal? Whats the difference between me and you, except that you belive in an urban myth.

Last edited:
This won't lead anywhere. People has the right to believe it or not, it'll just be a pointless discussion.

I will reply to this fast, though, as it catched my eye.

You don't even have your own thoughts, you guys just watch youtube videos where they show this shit and then belive it.

If you look at song lyrics & album covers/videos you'll notice several pyramid-eye signs. Also the lyrics usually has something indirectly in it (such as that Eminem [popular rapper i dont like] wants to get his freedom back). I'm not trying to make you 'believe me', I'm just saying it can't be a coincidence.

As I said above it'll be pointless to discuss, cirtaboy has his opinion & you guys got yours.
That's also why I think it's gonna be a success.

admited such things as adding steralizers in water to reduce population and people won't care.
I can't help but wonder why someone is taking you seriously here.

Cirtaboy, it's too obvious to deny it. You must be too stupid that you haven't done your researches.
"You are stupid" is not an argument.

Cake, it could always be for publicity too. They know it's a big thing, so they add it to their videos & lyrics to they get more attention.

Back