• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New youtube channel - Old Tibia Videos

Did you play on Inferna?🙂😃
Well, my second world in tibia was inferna (first was valoria, lvl 8 maybe?), you can imagine all the traumatic experience i achieved there and just moved from there to a non-pvp world for a while, my inferna time were not that long, probably achieved lvl 20 there if not less lol, but i remember those 2 faggots killing me couple of times in carlin, they used to do massive random pks.

I am requesting 2 old videos that were on Google Video. This is before YouTube was popular! These are not cams but videos (avi).

First video is called "Chyba PK". I believe it means "noob pk" in Polish. It was a paladin, low level, that was PKing in south gate Thais -1, and he made traps there. Probably around 2004.

Second video is from an OT and it was called "Bubble vs Cachero". They were waring in Thais.

Just random videos that I haven't seen in probably 15 years.

i am looking for bapupa banshee massacre video

Here it is. I changed the extension from .rec to .xml cause otland didn't allow me to upload .rec file otherwise. Just rename it back, "140.rec" was the original file name downloaded back in the days. Client version is 7.4.

Attachments

Last edited:
Here it is. I changed the extension from .rec to .xml cause otland didn't allow me to upload .rec file otherwise. Just rename it back, "140.rec" was the original file name downloaded back in the days. Client version is 7.4. You should be able to find it on youtube as well.
THANK YOUUUU BRO <333333333333333

sick with first ferumbra kill, cool that they were swedes too hehem those were the days i fully understood tibia

I want the one with trained spiders hitting 30's
this happened a lot XD
Post automatically merged:

Here it is. I changed the extension from .rec to .xml cause otland didn't allow me to upload .rec file otherwise. Just rename it back, "140.rec" was the original file name downloaded back in the days. Client version is 7.4.
What player are you using for them

hey man, do u have more good videos?
There was some pack of 4900 old rec files floating around, do you have those?
I personally didn't save many cams from those times, because I used to delete them after watching. With a few exceptions such as that Bapupa's one and except for my own recordings.
But that 4900 pack was a very decent one and it should be still available.

There was some pack of 4900 old rec files floating around, do you have those?
I personally didn't save many cams from those times, because I used to delete them after watching. With a few exceptions such as that Bapupa's one and except for my own recordings.
But that 4900 pack was a very decent one and it should be still available.
i have those videos

Back