• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{Newbie} Rotworm Cave

M4t30

THE RETURN OF TROLL KINGZ
Reaction score
Hello Folks.. I'm glad to show my Rotworm Cave.. I'm newbie and i don't wanna some Negative Comments please... So here you goes

First Floor:

127064806288.jpg

On that floor as you can see you can find only Rotworms. So... Hope you like it!

Second floor have all kinds of rotworms.. that means.. Rotworms,Carrior Worm's and Rotworm queens.

127064835874.jpg

Hope you like it here's download link:

URLS:
Speedyshare
Rapidshare

Have fun,
M4t30

Last edited:
The reason why it's supposed to be in the other section is because a moderator must scan the file and then authorize the download, so everyone knows it's safe. Well I'm actually not sure if they still do that, but I think they need to approve anyways.

Ok.. i'm gonna scan it.. Btw, you expect virus in .otmb and .xlm files?

AVG 9.0 Anti-virus command line scanner
Copyright <c> 1992 - 2009 AVG Technologies
Program Version 9.0.782, engine 9.0.801

Objects scanned : 7
Found infections : 0
Found PUP's : 0
Healed Infections : 0
Healed PuP's : 0
Warnings : 0

Press any key to countinue....

Last edited:
You're clean!

Kaspersky Anti-Virus has not detected any viruses at this time in the file you submitted.

First off, the mapping really isnt anything to show. It's just like every other less than modoratly skilled mapper's work.

Secondly you cant post something then scan it yourself to say its clean, it's not legitimet (seeing as people lie every day).

Back