• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[News] Greece 8.12.08~

chaotical

Reaction score
The center of Athens looked like a conflict zone last night after almost 24 hours of rioting – probably the worst Greece has seen since the restoration of democracy in 1974 – that was sparked by a police officer shooting dead a 15-year-old boy in the district of Exarchia.

Dozens of shops, banks, car dealerships and even an apartment block were attacked, causing millions of euros worth of damage as hundreds of people outraged by the death of the teenager took to the streets.

The incident which sparked this reaction occurred at about 9 p.m. on Saturday when two officers were patrolling the area of Exarchia, which is often the scene of clashes between self-styled anarchists and police.

There is a kind of war now in Greece between the young people and police.

Reason?
Cop shooted a 15-years-old-boy

For more information visist: ekathimerini.com | Police killing of youth sparks explosive riots

yea true lol.. im feelin sorry for the kid
i heard the officers got suspended or kicked from police lawl

Yeah, the news is also on my television.

I've saw the fight against people and the police on the streets.
It's really bad that the police or at least the policeman who has shoot on the 15 year old boy

That was just an example, policemen in Greece has repeated similar situations like hitingyoung children and so on.

Newspaper: POLICE KILLED A CHILD WITHOUT ANY REASON.

Real fact: A 15 year old boy got killed by a police officer while acting very threatening.

You see the difference? OPEN YOUR EYES WHEN IT COMES TO MEDIA WHO JUST WANNA SELL A LOT.

I don't think this boy and the police just had a little conversation, police don't use guns if the victim is just talking.

Last edited:
Actually Snel a.k.a panagiotis ;> if every cop was shooting someone who was swearing in front of them, all would be dead now. i agree that he couldnt be killed without any reason

I don't think he was just swearing, more like threatening the police with a weapon of some kind.

It wasn't a molotov it was a simple bottle of water.Snel,even if he was threatening(with a simple bottle of water) and swearing,still,that wasn't a reason to kill that boy.He could send that boy in jail for a day just to scare him and that's enough.

Back