• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Next saturday! Barca vs Real madrid!

Which team you think will win!

• Real madrid

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Barca

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
If Zlatan plays, Real Madrid wins. If Zlatan do not play its a open game.
Why I say that real madrid will win if Zlatan play is because Messi havnt done any goals lately when Zlatan played with him. Zlatan made like 1 goal each game when he and messi plays while messi scores none

This year Real Madrid is better that Barcelona. But it have a los of help from the ¿arbiters? and from the bosses of spanish leage. Without this help the Barcelona would be would be to 9 or 10 against Madrid.

MESSSSSIIIIIII :D

Pedro! omg!

Oh my GOD! And I thought Barca couldn't get any better.

They are even better than last year, where they won 6 titles in 1 year. They are soon breaking a new record

They are 7 points away from breaking their La Liga points record, and they have 7 games left

Força Barça!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHH

Messi and Pedro, true :p

edit:
I never thought that Real Madrid will win.... (asiajsuhaushas what a joke man!! ?)
Also, today played in basketball Madrid vS Barça, but I don't know the points xD

btw, is BARÇA, not BARCA ! (ç)

Last edited:
Back