• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [CUSTOM / 10.98] - Neravia RPG - Test Server (work in progress).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://neravia.eu
Server Address
neravia.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

OTcreator

Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome!
I would like to invite everyone willing to test the new edition of Neravia RPG.
Another "boring" announcement, another word-playing game to invite you to play our server.
You pre-rate server by annoucement, so if it's weak, probably server is weak too and don't even worth looking at site.
In this advertisement I will try to show you the most important aspects of Neravia.

WWW / HOST: Neravia RPG
(The site does not yet contain full information, but included is a semi-interactive map , which will help when exploring new places!).

If anyone thinks that 10.98 is another failed protocol, there are a few changes.

-No level restrictions for weapons.
-No class restrictions for equipment (with a few exceptions).
-No level restrictions for runes (they work from magic level).
-No exhaustion for spells (exhaustion is the old way - 8.60 time).
-Offline Training only by getting coins.
-No have new potion (ultimate mana potion).

There is not and will not be an SMS SHOP.
No Pay-2-Win.

The only store is the Donate Shop (donations to keep the server online) - there are no items that affect the game.

We are still thinking about blesses that do not provide backpack and item salvage (AOL will finally be used).
1703859373976.png

Neravia 10.98 is next edition of classic RPG server. It is one of the best RPG servers in the world.
You can find here many different quests and missions, starting from easy quest for newcomers, ending on funny and cult quests like PoI, Inqusition, HoTA, and many, many others.

Server is watched by our team, for us every player is important and no idea is not difficult to realize.

Map probably is known for old players. It have been made from scratch, it's unique. Everything is made in medieval style. You can find many good quests from real tibia (just because they are good) like: Annihilator, Inqusition (custom), Pits of Inferno, Demon Helmet Quest, Ultimate Challenge, Demon Oak.
We always try to add something new here, our team reads players opinion every day - Neravia was, is and will be for players.
We are currently working on adding all areas so that the server is updated optimally up to 10.98.
As far as monsters or new respawns are concerned, we stopped at CIP update 10.02.

Attention:
No matter how many players are online, the server will remain on all the time.
Since I have been working on Neravia (first edition 8.60) the server is online all the time (I pay for it myself with my own money).

I invite everyone to test it.
The expected start is the end of January, then we will add full advertising with descriptions of rates and other topics!

Last edited:
Refresh!
Added custom imbuing body system - for 24h!

Come on, test with me!

The server looks interesting, but I'm very much against any kinds of bots, so this
"Bot is allowed ONLY on Training Dwarves"
bothers me a lot.

Is there any chance you'd consider disallowing bots altogether?

Maybe so, we'll see.
The planned launch is 10.02.2024 at 18:00.
For those who will use our client with a bot blocker, an additional experience bonus of 30%.
Then even if someone cheats, there is compensation.

For those who will use our client with a bot blocker, an additional experience bonus of 30%.
Then even if someone cheats, there is compensation.
I mean, you don't need an exp bonus if you're botting on training dwarves :p

Let me know if the rules get changed so all bots are forbidden, I'll gladly check the server out then.

I mean, you don't need an exp bonus if you're botting on training dwarves :p

Let me know if the rules get changed so all bots are forbidden, I'll gladly check the server out then.
Okay, but in my opinion people don't have that much time to skil melee fighting.
That's why we allow anti-log out in the skilling zone.
Of course, skilling MLVLA on a bot is not allowed.

Hello!
If you've played global Tibi servers for a long time, you've hit the jackpot by opening this teaser!
The server is in an RPG climate, but with an excellent map and playability that you won't find anywhere else.
If you are bored with RL MAP servers and are looking for something HARD, this is the right place for you!​

SERVER START - 10/02/2024 at. 18:00!

8eb2c1aac25f9.png

Neravia 10.98 is next edition of classic RPG server. It is one of the best RPG servers in the world. You can find here many different quests and missions, starting from easy quest for newcomers, ending on funny and cult quests like PoI, Inqusition, HoTA, and many, many others.

Map probably is known for old players. It have been made from scratch, it's unique. Everything is made in medieval style. You can find many good quests from real tibia (just because they are good) like: Annihilator, Inqusition, Pits of Inferno, Demon Helmet Quest, Ultimate Challenge. Besides this, there is so many missions here, that you will never find on other servers!
We are constantly trying to develop the map and update it to fully support the 10.98 protocol.
Currently, we don't yet have respawns as big as on global tibia, where we have a dozen or so mobs on our chest, but we are slowly updating the respawns.
We always try to add something new here, our team reads players opinion every day - Neravia was, is and will be for players.
The World of Neravia - MAP
32956676036b4.png

SERVER INFO
Experience rate is staged. It's low, but tested. It gives you fast start, and then it becomes to lower. Players can recieve much experience from making tasks or everyday quests.
Experience rate starts from 8x, and ends on 1.5x.
Overall, map have a multitude of areas for hunting. Let me remind you , we did it from scratch. This is not a stupid compilation of what we find on the forum!
Loot: 1x, with several events and prizes from bosses. It is low simply because the joy of hunting disappears when filling end of the second backpack with magic plate armor after a half-hour demon hunt.

Magic Level - 3x
Skills - 8x

As We wrote above, rates are not so big, but all spells are professionally balanced, so do not worry that you will hit for 30 on 40 magic level.
Weapons and runes are without level limitation!

After last complainement of low level players we also have introduced new frag system:

3 Frags - Red Skull
6 Frags - Black Skull
Protection Level is set to 8, but you have free full bless to level 20.
We decided to introduce the old bless system.
They protect against loss of experience, but not against loss of equipment!
This is intended to revive the use of Amulet of Loss.
We are trying to develop the server so that it is not among the simplest.

We have introduced Daily Chest which you can use every 12 hours.
The chest includes time bonuses such as:
HP%, MP%, EXP Bonus, Loot Bonus, Food with conditions, Donate Coins, Rings.

Imbuing Body System is another system. For certain items, we can increase our fighting ability for 24 hours in such bonuses as:
Mana Leech, Life Leech, Critical Strike, Speed, Skills, Magic Level.

The task system is being developed all the time.
We have more than 20 NPCs who set tasks for us.
One main one, Daniel Steelsoul, gives out hunting tasks.
After completing missions, we get points that turn into ranks - each rank gives us a % bonus to experience.
TASKS
196e820ff008f.png

The mount system is comparable to the global one.
We can tame mounts or get them from designated quests. Information on how to get them will be given to us by NPCs.
The addon system is also unique.
Each addon has its designated items to get it.
ADDONS

Offline Training
is introduced, but it is not free.
We can train in the training room. If we want to trance offline, we need to get Donate Coin in the game, or support the server's activities with a donation.
OFFLINE TRAINING

SMS SHOP - There is no such thing!

We only have a small store, where you will not find items that will affect whether you are the best.
Only some outfits and mounts can be found there.
The whole thing is introduced just to help keep the server online!

As mentioned above about the map and quests....
It's not like we only own the big quests.
You will find a huge number of them on our map!

Loot is low, but there are so many quests that when you are squeezed by poverty, you can save yourself by doing quests and then selling items from them, you have funds for further character development!

"Offline Training is introduced, but it is not free." XDD Thx and bye.

"Offline Training is introduced, but it is not free." XDD Thx and bye.
Offline training, can be purchased by donation or acquired in-game from lotteries, daily chest and several other systems, among others.
We don't want every other player running around with a 120 magic level without spending a minute in the game beforehand.

You see your stage? So how i can get 120 mlvl? XD You have normal training monk? Or just this offline?

You see your stage? So how i can get 120 mlvl? XD You have normal training monk? Or just this offline?
What I mean is that if someone obtains a donate coin in any way he will be able to use the full offline training (12 hours).
If he doesn't have it, he can only count on offline training in the form of (6 hours).

In addition, there is a training room for each of the Training Dwarfs.

Why should offline be available to every player?
In CIP, it is available to premium players.
In Nas premium is free, hence the other limitation of offline training.

An update to the 12.X / 13.X protocol is already planned for later, as well as ongoing site updates with new mobs!

Okay, but in my opinion people don't have that much time to skil melee fighting.
That's why we allow anti-log out in the skilling zone.
Of course, skilling MLVLA on a bot is not allowed.
at that point probably allowing offline training in houses is better than allowing afk with a bot on trainers considering people have to buy houses/+pay rent etc.

at that point probably allowing offline training in houses is better than allowing afk with a bot on trainers considering people have to buy houses/+pay rent etc.
Ratios are low, to train someone has to be online all the time.
In addition, offline training is only available for 6h for free.
(At home, there is no offline skilling at all).
Skilling MLVL in the training room on the bot is also not allowed.
Houses not have rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.