• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NFT ByGera - DOTA 2 COLLECTION

geragera

Reaction score
The first NFT of a crosswork collection made in pixel art based in the game of Tibia and DOTA 2.
Featuring Yurnero, the Juggernaut.

FEATURE IMAGE.png

INSTAGRAM - design_by_gera

You think it’s funny to take screenshots of people’s NFTs, huh? You must be a very immature person to steal someone’s property that they PAID for. Yeah, I said it. You’re the kind of person who thinks that property theft (a seriously illegal offence) is a joke. I don’t even know why you took that screenshot, because you didn’t pay 1000 dollars for it. I did. The blockchain doesn’t lie. Even if you try to save it, it’s my property. You’re just angry that you couldn’t afford this priceless masterpiece. Even if you could, your fingers couldn’t even click fast enough to get one of the 10000 NFTs sold. You’re just mad you don’t own what I own. So, delete that screenshot, or I swear, you’ll be hearing from my lawyers.

I don't know which asylum you came from but this "Design_by_gera" part is my work page.
I made this NFT not to really sell, but to promote my instagram

Back