• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Nicaw AAC Players Online

absorc

Ask-her
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders! Don't let my post count fool you, I've been around for a long time on otfans and here on otland solving my problems by searching and posting on some threads. Now I'm back at it again.
My problem is the Online Players list.
Right now it says that there are 2 players online (Game Master and my test character) but my server isn't even online. How can I solve this problem?
Using:
Avesta 7.6
Nicaw AAC
Windows 7 64bit

--Edit--
Every character that enters the server appear on the online list and when they logout they remain there.
Also it is not listed correctly watch this http://imageshack.com/scaled/800x600/707/b6ox.jpg
or just watch it here wrong.jpg

Last edited:
I am starting to believe people do not even want help when they don't post their code / scripts.
About staying online you have to set online field in database to 0 on logging out.

Back