• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nicaw Accmaker

Olddies

Classicot.com
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
someone help me please with this error when i try to create a new character i cant i'm using nicaw for SQL tfs evulmastash 7.6
Code:
Player::make() Cannot insert attributes:
Error #1054
INSERT INTO `players` (`id`,`name`,`account_id`,`group_id`,`rank_id`,`vocation`,`sex`,`level`,`experience`,`health`,`healthmax`,`looktype`,`maglevel`,`mana`,`manamax`,`cap`,`town_id`,`posx`,`posy`,`posz`,`conditions`) VALUES (NULL,'Niki',532681,1,0,1,1,8,4200,185,185,130,0,35,35,470,1,410,573,7,'');
Unknown column 'rank_id' in 'field list'

player.php on line: 192
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.
sorry for my bad english

can you make one for this too?
Code:
Attempt to fetch failed query
Error #1146
SELECT COUNT(player_skills.skillid) as count FROM player_skills WHERE player_id = 3
Table 'otserv.player_skills' doesn't exist

sql.php on line: 76
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug
i did try to this one ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `skills_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
but no work

this time its a Missing Table
Code:
Table 'otserv.player_skills' doesn't exist
I think there is some thing missing in your installation
Try to create a new Database then install Nicaw or just Re install Nicaw it may add the missing tables agaian - Sorry but i didnt used Micaw before

Sadly The AAC you are using doesnt fits your Server Distro because your server is using the same player table for the player skills while the AAC is using another table for that.
The AAC maybe fixed but i dont know if that will get you more errors or not.
It need a small edits if you can share it with us we may help you editing it.

Last edited:
and what i can do for that? i now im testing some other problems now im tryin to login in server and nothing its says me the account doesnt not exist but in database there is the account and the player.... i hope you understand me i dont know what shits error is that now when i'm starting the server i dont get any error of the database. i'm using the server sources of Evul Mastah Based on tfs 1.0
Code:
https://github.com/EvulMastah/forgottenserver
compiled in Ubuntu 13.10

2q3sxzd.jpg

Have you ever come across this problem? When I write an account number in register.php-page it redirects me to a blank page with this message.

I don't get how that version work. /index.php is just a blank page that says .:home:. and if I write /register.php for example, I get a blank white page with alot of messy text.

Back