• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper nice and serious project(pokemon)

misty

Satan
Reaction score
YO YOOO!
I need 2 mappers RIGHT now.
The mappers need to have some experiens in it ! If you dont have it , dont post anything ...
So the server I working on right now is an 8.54 custom server(pokemon server). i have the server and scripts and a starter map but it need way bigger and i need mappers for that.
If you want to help me make an priv msg to me. and show somthing that you have done.
Some pics ...

pokemon5.jpg
pokemon2l.jpg
pokemon1k.jpg
naamlooscfv.jpg

•Systems
•TV System: 100%
•Pokemon With Gender: 100%
•Pokemon With Stats: 100%
•Catch System: 100%
•Boost System: 100%
•Go/Back System: 100%
•Nick Name: 99%
•Ride System: 100%
•Surf System: 100%
•Fly System: 100%
•Evolution System: 100%
•Level On Pokemon's ball System: 100%
•Pokedex System: 80%
•Pokemons Balanced: 90%
•Blink System: 100%
•Fishing System: 100%
•M1-12 System: 100%
•Npc Nurse Joy System: 100%
•Portrait System: 95%
•Order System: 99%
•Cut System: 100%
•Dig System: 100%
•Rock Smash System: 100%
•Teleport System: 100%
•Flash System: 100%
•Limit 6 Pokemons System: 100%
•Poke-Look System: 100%
•Pokemon Have Level: 100%
•Pokemon Have Feelings: 100%​

Last edited:
Name: Castur

Samples of my work:
Quest Map Example:
This is the inside part of a volcano, but allso is the entrance to hell, this is a quest that you have to kill the God of Hell that has been released from his cursed seal and he is trying to destroy the world. But it won't be as easy as that, the God of Hell has his 7 Demon Guardians. I made this quest really hard to do, because you need more brain than skill to get to the God Of Hell "Death"....
2r5ysxx.png

Contact Info: You can contact me in here, or you could send me an e-mail to: [email protected].

Back