• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nice Armonia 8.54 Depot and outside : D

Daxu

Banned User
Reaction score
screenshot2011014194327.jpg

:ninja:

I don't want to be rude, but damn that's just... bad.

Spend more time working with the editor, and try copying other mappers styles. Also don't take screenshots that big and post them here, as they take forever to load.

I don't want to be rude, but damn that's just... bad.

Spend more time working with the editor, and try copying other mappers styles. Also don't take screenshots that big and post them here, as they take forever to load.

It took like 0,5 sec to load it o,O

@topic This is just... not the worst I've seen of it, but it's still not the best. Not even close... Sorry
EDIT: Looks Very autoborder IMO

i dont see what they are complainin' about becuse this isnt a own mapped map :S this is armonia and thats pretty much how armonia looks like so Thumbsup if you'v done the whole map cuz this was one of the best maps of 8.0 :) but i see you'v done a litle twist or just gone from your memorie so you got much do add on the map :)

Back