• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NICE DOWN

this is starting to piss me off, server was down more times in the last 3 months then since it opened.

It comes and goes tho, still a better way to see if it comes online instead of refreshing the website furiously.

mSAFwYz.png

Edit:

It's alive! Everyone go clear Hive!

IBUm03m.png

Edit2:

Nevermind, it's down again. :(

Shadowcores sucks so fucking hard lol, why are the gms incompetent and inactive as fuck? 1200 people online least you could do is have some fucking active staff or let us know as to why the server is down when it is. -.-

Shiro is a stupid fucking tutor also : 17:11 Shiro Tester [7]: If they're mad it is their problem, not mine. I don't care if someone died or not.

As staff isn't his job to care about our opinions, Muting 5 people in help chat who are simply frustrated asking for compensation. Terrible fucking staff.

Shadowcores sucks so fucking hard lol, why are the gms incompetent and inactive as fuck? 1200 people online least you could do is have some fucking active staff or let us know as to why the server is down when it is. -.-

I don't have anyone else in my staff active other than senior tutors right now, and Shiro has already said that it is a DDoS attack. I rather spend my time working on a permanent solution to mitigate the attacks rather than chatting with you on the forums. Sorry if that offends you.

@Mark you need more support and more active in your ot beacuse this is shit always down,i was hunting in demons before it ddos please be more attention staffs,ddos etc...

Shiro is a stupid fucking tutor also : 17:11 Shiro Tester [7]: If they're mad it is their problem, not mine. I don't care if someone died or not.

As staff isn't his job to care about our opinions, Muting 5 people in help chat who are simply frustrated asking for compensation. Terrible fucking staff.
Hiho. Next time take ss :) I muted 4-5 ppls because they were spamming. And I said before on help channel - please stop spamming. After kick everyone started to spamming.

Emo Kid.... you know... Tutors and Senior Tutors need to do their job. If I say that Help Channel is not a channel to "chit-chatting" and they shouldn't spamm... that means nothing else that they should stop spamming or chit-chatting. If not, we have to mute them. It is their problem.
Anyway, as I said - I don't care if someone lost level or not. This is just a game and of course - OTS. To advance next lvl it take few minutes. Please?

And... if someone is insulting me or another Tutor/Senior Tutor on Help Channel - I don't want to speak with player like that. = MUTE.

Hiho. Next time take ss :) I muted 4-5 ppls because they were spamming. And I said before on help channel - please stop spamming. After kick everyone started to spamming.

Emo Kid.... you know... Tutors and Senior Tutors need to do their job. If I say that Help Channel is not a channel to "chit-chatting" and they shouldn't spamm... that means nothing else that they should stop spamming or chit-chatting. If not, we have to mute them. It is their problem.
Anyway, as I said - I don't care if someone lost level or not. This is just a game and of course - OTS. To advance next lvl it take few minutes. Please?

And... if someone is insulting me or another Tutor/Senior Tutor on Help Channel - I don't want to speak with player like that. = MUTE.

You're so stupid shiro, They were complaining and asking for compensation due to their level loss, they were pleeding for HELP in HELP chat, muting them was a stupid play, an over-reaction and very fucking disrespectful to the people asking for compensation. You are a fucking 12 year old shit, and you don't deserve your staff position, i think anyone else that applies for tutor would be more worthy.

so the website works but cant log in? wtf

& Mark, i get you're trying to find a permanent solution, but it would be nice to have some staff to inform us why its down, how long its expected to be, and tell us atleast if there will be a form of compensation for the people who lost stuff, like some 352 died and lost 4 levels cause of the kick, and i get that you cant just take everyones words for what they lost, but its not good for the players to be in the dark about your intentions

& Mark, i get you're trying to find a permanent solution, but it would be nice to have some staff to inform us why its down, how long its expected to be, and tell us atleast if there will be a form of compensation for the people who lost stuff, like some 352 died and lost 4 levels cause of the kick, and i get that you cant just take everyones words for what they lost, but its not good for the players to be in the dark about your intentions

I told the senior tutors that it was because of a DDoS attack and Shiro posted it in this thread and has been informing people ingame. As for how long it will take, I would have informed everyone if I knew, it's basically either when the attacks stop or when the solution is ready (which I don't have an ETA for because I'm not the only one working on it). Compensations are not my concern at the moment.

This server seems to be offline more than it is online. Getting real tired of this crap
you are welcome to make a great server as @Mark did and maintain it with that lot of players (and haters) for those 2 years... wait, no you can't. Whining is way easier

Back