• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nice tips and tricks??

Clickzz

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Twitch
cliickztv
Hello everyone!

Do you have any cool tips and tricks for Remeres Map Editor that you wanna share with me/us? Please show them here :)

Example: (Here is some oldies)
View attachment 50728

Last edited:
Actually, why don't we create a new thread for it just like for "post your latest maps"? Might be a good idea.
Yeah it could be, but it doesn't seem like that was the original purpose of this thread here.

And because in this case ideas will be gone even if the images are not broken. The mapping showoff wasn't really a collection of ideas and had another purpose. Ideas need to be stored in one thread (imo). A couple of years ago we tried to have a thread that does collect the most popular and coolest ideas but at one point it was abandoned because you actually can't/will not actively maintain that. But I mean, luckily that's nothing I gotta decide, I am just sharing my opinion.

1602763719379.png

Bored Married With Children GIF

Back