• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NICEAW AAC] How to make the homepage public?

Supreme Allah

Reaction score
Well I just got the homepage to work.

How do I make it public over the internet so other can connect and use the homepage?

But others can see the web, in my router is the same, but if you want to go to your nicaw homepage instead of going to router page you need to add a new host to your PC go to 'C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts' then edit that file,

Well since noone can enter the site from my IP I don't know what is wrong.. Not even the people in the same network can connect to it by using the local IP adress.

It works now under LAN. But not on internet for some reason.

I opened port 8080 that I changed it to in the httpd.conf.

Another wierd reason is that I can't host the OT over internet even if I have the port 7171 open.

yes I'm using xampp.

I opened the ports 443, 8080(Apache) and 3306(MySql) and 7171 for Tibia. Still noone can connect to the homepage or the server itself.

You should use your ipv4-adress or ipv6-adress or localhost/127.0.0.1

Code:
IPv4-adress . . . . . . . . . . . : 95.200.214.114

and not your Standard-gateway
Code:
Standard-gateway. . . . . . . . . : 95.200.214.113

So if you give me your ipv4-adress or ipv6-adress (note that you do only have ipv4 or ipv6-address, not both on the same time) I can try to view your homepage.

Last edited:
Open port 80, make a no-ip, set your acc webpage and server IP to that no-ip address. Also sounds like your using your routers address to try access your acc webpage, that's not the one you want to use, you want to use your public address so other people can view it, to view it simply for your own reasons use 127.0.0.1.
Use this guide to make a no-ip
How to make a no-ip accout and register it for a ip!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube

Open port 80, make a no-ip, set your acc webpage and server IP to that no-ip address. Also sounds like your using your routers address to try access your acc webpage, that's not the one you want to use, you want to use your public address so other people can view it, to view it simply for your own reasons use 127.0.0.1.
Use this guide to make a no-ip
How to make a no-ip accout and register it for a ip!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube

Made an no-ip but it just get's me into my router. No one can still access the homepage.

You need to set a static IP. On the no-ip.org use your global ip found on whatsmyip.org

Edit: Also, One problem I had was that I tried all settings too fast, my router didn't update in that speed. Wait half an hour once you think you're absolutely done, and then try again (this solved my problem twice when hosting).

Back
Top Bottom