• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nicolos' Harry Potter Map

7rte.png

Gryffindor's common room

in-game much better
No?
It's not underground and as far as I can see, there's no kind of lighting that when it would become night it would look any better...
There's no reason to go ingame for this...

wow is all i can say, im a HP fan and looking how you are recreating the map make me love to play that server if it sometime will be online, so keep going you are making a really good work, im your fan now :D

Looks nice.
Although, I have to agree with Magnetico.

The pillars with curtains are nicely done, but the structure is wrong. All the pillars together should be formed as an egg. And the grandstand on the ground should be everywhere, like the roof you put is.
The pillars are also where people can sit. Look at this picture.quidditch (1).jpg

Quite something. Is this a proejct or just somthin to pass the time?

for the time is just something to pass the time... I would need a team to make this project come to life...

Back