• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Night action @ Okolnir

Lilje

crazY
Reaction score
Nice combo on Errk?

Failed masslog by errk.cam

Sincerly,
Yuperdo.

12:07 Abo Tagteamz [195]: don't tell me u made that combo without any bot
12:08 Yuperdo [246]: without bot
12:08 Yuperdo [246]: called ventrilo
12:09 Yuperdo [246]: abo
12:09 Abo Tagteamz [195]: yea sure
12:09 Abo Tagteamz [195]: therés a delay in ventrilo
12:09 Yuperdo [246]: Why should I lie?
12:10 Yuperdo [246]: yes, everyone is awered of that
12:10 Yuperdo [246]: we got 15 ping in our vent
12:10 Yuperdo [246]: The leader is awere of the delay
12:10 Yuperdo [246]: and waits in the others

Yeah sure xD

haha lol they did not used combo bot, stop blame all bcuz u fail haha.

@ the movie

fun to watch :D hahah, they all was noob xD, well necrofil was a bit more exped i think haha and he was pissed on them :D haha

Thanks, anyone know if Ice Meto's parents beat him up or anything? He seems too coky online to not have a ****ed up family.

He gotta have some kind of retarded disaster, since the only thing he can is flaming and whining or forums.
Just cause you use bot to combo, it doesn't mean that everyone does.

Ooh please Liinuz how many times I killed you without any bot? We were 2 people on your 190 ED and you die like a rat lol

@Lilje
You can't make such a combo without a bot, and I know it lol. Just because ventrilo is there you claim it aint, but I know better. And I don't really care what you guys say lol

And yes my parents biiit mii!:(

Oh my god, we have written before and saying that we use bot sometimes. And in this case, we didnt have bot, why cant you believe me? You are not the master of tibia, so how the fuck can you decide if we were using bot or not? Ask our enemies if we used combo bot before?

Ooh please Liinuz how many times I killed you without any bot? We were 2 people on your 190 ED and you die like a rat lol

hard to ue combo someone who's botting, heard like pling pling, watched my screen and I were dead, so gz pvp

edit; our team have never used any kind of attack combo or so, so just stop your propaganda

Last edited:

@Lilje
You can't make such a combo without a bot, and I know it lol. Just because ventrilo is there you claim it aint, but I know better. And I don't really care what you guys say lol

And yes my parents biiit mii!:(
Ice meto, Can you stop post on others topcis if your not gonna say anything nice? I have done milions of PERFECT combos without bots, Its VERY easy..

I'm not saying it's bad or stupid, indeed I like the combo, just how they do it is pathetic. I'm not stating you can't make a perfect combo, but if 5 people do it exactly together so it'll make 1 hit of 3000~ on Errk it just can't or you gotta be very, very very lucky

the errk guys sucked bigtime ROFL ahahah and necrofil thinking his good making it even more fun hahah

Ice Meto is that kind of guy who just sits on forum and whine on others who actually play Tibia. He is that kind of kind who thinks he is best but he wont do a shit ingame. Isn't this true, Ice Meto?
Never seen you pvp but I can believe you sux ass, and don't come with a bullshit answer like ' I dont play on softcores anymore'.
- You're online 24/7 on softcores, and we are always ready for war, so just leave a pm :).

Ice Meto is that kind of guy who just sits on forum and whine on others who actually play Tibia. He is that kind of kind who thinks he is best but he wont do a shit ingame. Isn't this true, Ice Meto?
Never seen you pvp but I can believe you sux ass, and don't come with a bullshit answer like ' I dont play on softcores anymore'.
- You're online 24/7 on softcores, and we are always ready for war, so just leave a pm :).

i watch forums while botting and waiting for people to join my far cry 2 server online @ ps3 so u just got owned

'yuperdo is this guy who spent 100€ euro on a ot and think hes everything, but is believe you suck ass'

Fact you never see me pvp is becuz you werent here when i played active.
Ive slayed your 'pro' friends like a dosan times while they just killed me once or twice + got enough cams showing how noob ur friends are

24/7 online @ softcores? Lol, im not like you
Reason I might be much online is botting, playing ps3 or poker besides that but couldnt care less whatever you believe mr.itakeoveraserverwheneveryone quits

Just one word for you: lol

well got no idea, since you killed me like 10 times. got killed like 50 times from 100-200[/QUOTE]

keep it up!!:thumbup:

Back