• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nightcore. :(,

Do you listen to Nightcore?

• Yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@up if you want to :p

I don't really like it anymore it's just like every song is sped up by ~18% and there is the new nightcore song. but this is just how I see it :)

Very true, although there are some people that actually know how to mix music.
Try "Suicidesheep" on youtube, his mixes are amazing!

Recently discovered it and this is my fav place for nightcore https://plug.dj/nightcore-331/

For the record, that source is available 24/7, always has a full list of DJs, and has REALLY good Nightcore. On top of that, it's 100% free but the smartphone apps are around the corner.

Nightcore had a time when it was really good. As in, it took non-popular songs and made them good with pitch/tone change, usually somewhat of a beat change, and obviously BPM change.

Nowadays, it's mainly sped up. People forget that the kick usually has to change, as well as the melody instruments at times.

A good Nightcore Remix

Original:

Nightcore:

A bad Nightcore Remix

Original:
Nightcore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back