• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team NightLand is looking for an active/experienced Team!

NightLand

Reaction score
Staff has been chosen, Thank you for trying, Congratulations for the people that got promoted & Hard luck for people that got refused!.
A moderator close this thread.​
543213_203861929735946_940676873_n.jpg

Hello folks,
I won't talk a lot, NightLand-HighExp is looking for a experienced/active team [Staff Members].
You can check more information about NightLand [here]

You have to fill the following information about yourself:

Code:
[CENTER]❖ What is your real name? ❖: 
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: 
❖ Where are u from? ❖: 
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: 
❖ What position are you applying for? 
❖ How can we contact you? ❖:
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖:[/CENTER]

We are currently looking for:

[2/2] Senior Tutors <Siramix> <Strasxni>
They should behave well, and talk with a nice way with people, needs to have the ability to communicate with other players and have knowledge on Open-Tibia Servers!

[1/1] Gamemasters [<Kociii>]
They should also behave well, and should talk with a fluent English, and having the ability to help other players!

[2/2] Community Manager <Sharky31> <Realpwnz> [He was promoted for being a good staff]
He should be very experienced, and should be active for a long time with us, and he should check the OT first and explore it.
[1/1] Scripter <Sharky31>
They will be helping us with fixing scripts & creating scripts for us..
I hope that you understood everything, Are you sure that's you are experienced? Go and fill your application.
Yours,
NightLand Community.

Last edited:
❖ What is your real name? ❖: Andy
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: September 28 of 1997
❖ Where are u from? ❖: Mexico
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: Spanish,English and some Portuguese
❖ What position are you applying for? Game Master
❖ How can we contact you? ❖: With a PM or in facebook, http://www.facebook.com/andy.romero.1428
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖: Well, I've had servers with 200+ players, so I know how to manage one

❖ What is your real name? ❖: Jorge Felix
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: 23/12/95
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: English , Espanish , and i know words (polish and br's)
❖ What position are you applying for? Community manager
❖ How can we contact you? ❖: [email protected]
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖: i im serius , i have experience in ots as mapper and god ,

❖ What is your real name? ❖:Naser
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖:1997-06-11
❖ Where are u from? ❖: Sweden
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖:Swedish,France,Arabic
❖ What position are you applying for? Cm
❖ How can we contact you? ❖:[email protected]
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖:Mapping :D
Denied.
Reason; You are not experienced to be our Community Manager.
❖ What is your real name? ❖: Andy
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: September 28 of 1997
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: Spanish,English and some Portuguese
❖ What position are you applying for? Game Master
❖ How can we contact you? ❖: With a PM or in facebook, http://www.facebook.com/andy.romero.1428
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖: Well, I've had servers with 200+ players, so I know how to manage one
Good application, You are accepted.
Because you are good in Art, You may help us with renders,etc!
Create account and log in to explore the OT and get your promotion.

❖ What is your real name? ❖: Jorge Felix
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: 23/12/95
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: English , Espanish , and i know words (polish and br's)
❖ What position are you applying for? Community manager
❖ How can we contact you? ❖: [email protected]
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖: i im serius , i have experience in ots as mapper and god ,
Denied
Reason: We need more information about you & You are not experienced well.

ONTopic:
Still looking for STs, GMs, CMs!

❖ What is your real name? ❖: Erik
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: 1998
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: Swedish/English
❖ What position are you applying for? CM!
❖ How can we contact you? ❖: In otland
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖: Mapper, Supporter, And im the guy that allways will answer all questions evan if its impposible.

❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖: Mapper, Supporter, And im the guy that allways will answer all questions evan if its impposible.

Oh hello, Mr.Erik, i thought your name were "Ahmed" as you wrote in other applications, it seems like we're having a liar here?

Last edited:
❖ What is your real name? ❖: Tom Randall
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: 31/01/95
❖ Where are u from? ❖: England
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: English
❖ What position are you applying for? Community Master/Gamemaster/Scripter(i'd settle for any)
❖ How can we contact you? ❖: PM on here, Skype (tom.randall9) or facebook (http://www.facebook.com/tom.randall.14)
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖: I have made and hosted 5 of my own servers in the past and have mapped and scripted so i have a bit of all round experience. i can do basic scripting but im no pro. my mapping works but its nothing special. im a useful all rounder which is good to have on any OT team =)

Denied
Reason: We need more information about you, and you are not experienced, also your English isn't fluent enough and due for being a lier ^^

❖ What is your real name? ❖: Tom Randall
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: 31/01/95
❖ Where are u from? ❖: England
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: English
❖ What position are you applying for? Community Master/Gamemaster/Scripter(i'd settle for any)
❖ How can we contact you? ❖: PM on here, Skype (tom.randall9) or facebook (http://www.facebook.com/tom.randall.14)
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖: I have made and hosted 5 of my own servers in the past and have mapped and scripted so i have a bit of all round experience. i can do basic scripting but im no pro. my mapping works but its nothing special. im a useful all rounder which is good to have on any OT team =)
Accepted & Under TEST.

Last edited:
❖ What is your real name? ❖: Jeroen
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: 9 december 1993
❖ Where are u from? ❖: Belgium
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: Dutch, French, English, German
❖ What position are you applying for? Gm, ST
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖:I've had my own server a while ago, been GM 5x times on several server, i'm serious and helpful

❖ What is your real name? ❖: Jeroen
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: 9 december 1993
❖ Where are u from? ❖: Belgium
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: Dutch, French, English, German
❖ What position are you applying for? Gm, ST
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖:I've had my own server a while ago, been GM 5x times on several server, i'm serious and helpful
Pending :p

when do i know if i' accepted, i am already ingame: Lakroche :)

You are welcome, but I'll say here when you are accepted.
Edit: Deal, You are accepted as a senior tutor!

@Topic:
Looking for a experienced CM!!

Last edited:
❖ What is your real name? ❖: Richard
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: 94-07-31
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: Swedish, English and little Polish
❖ What position are you applying for? CM
❖ How can we contact you? ❖: Facebook, Pm here or skype
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖: I have been playing tibia since 2004, both real tibia and OT for a long time. I have been GM/CM on many servers and God on 1 or 2 OT's. I have help friends by being a active staff member on their OT and raised their players by helping the players quick. People who wanna stay on a server wants help as quick as possible. If there is a bug or if they are trapped. If you need me online alot then i can and i will to 100%

Some basic infomation, I know the commands, i know most of the rules if you haven't edited them. I do follow the orders and do not brake them! Im a active CM and a very useful for helping and making the OT better! I have hosted others server for a limited time so people could try out like a "beta" So i know a little about hosting, not that much but just the basic ^^,

This is a 8.60 tibia server and that's my 2 favorite update of all execpt the 7.4 ;) Love it! But i have spent most time on a 8.6 servers because i love it ;)

Got some Question about me or whonder something then you can send me a PM here on contact me on Skype .. It's on the << .. Or well under my profil picture :D

❖ What is your real name? ❖: Richard
❖ What is your date of birth? ❖: 94-07-31
❖ What languages do you speak? ❖: Swedish, English and little Polish
❖ What position are you applying for? CM
❖ How can we contact you? ❖: Facebook, Pm here or skype
❖ What advantages do you have instead of others ❖: I have been playing tibia since 2004, both real tibia and OT for a long time. I have been GM/CM on many servers and God on 1 or 2 OT's. I have help friends by being a active staff member on their OT and raised their players by helping the players quick. People who wanna stay on a server wants help as quick as possible. If there is a bug or if they are trapped. If you need me online alot then i can and i will to 100%

Some basic infomation, I know the commands, i know most of the rules if you haven't edited them. I do follow the orders and do not brake them! Im a active CM and a very useful for helping and making the OT better! I have hosted others server for a limited time so people could try out like a "beta" So i know a little about hosting, not that much but just the basic ^^,

This is a 8.60 tibia server and that's my 2 favorite update of all execpt the 7.4 ;) Love it! But i have spent most time on a 8.6 servers because i love it ;)

Got some Question about me or whonder something then you can send me a PM here on contact me on Skype .. It's on the << .. Or well under my profil picture :D
Well, Your application isn't bad, Pending for 2 hours.

whats the reason that i've been denied?
Reason1: You are giving out applications for other servers, and you haven't took my accept/refuse, You have a good English skills, You are Accepted as a Senior Tutor!
Login please to get your promotion and explore the OT.

Back