• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nightland Map

@ramirow Tnx :p

Update:
was testing some stuffs on the server today :) Taked 2 screens :p
Level 45 :)

Level 102 :)

Tnx :)

How the minimap Looks like now :)

And added Lms to .

And ofc it is Underground stuff on the map to . But wont post mini map on all that stuffs . :)

- - - Updated - - -

New map . this time I have spend some time on the map :) Hope it will be good :)
online gif creator

Last edited:
That some nice improving man! The minimap could be improved a lil' more maybe (Well, everyone has room to improve, even pro mappers), I really like your mapping style, and the last gif image of that city is driving me crazy, really love it!

That some nice improving man! The minimap could be improved a lil' more maybe (Well, everyone has room to improve, even pro mappers), I really like your mapping style, and the last gif image of that city is driving me crazy, really love it!

Tnx :)

Okey . But wont map more on some weeks now :) but tnx :p hehe . Btw your server is offline ? )

Back