• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nightmare&Brotherhood addons

Sharter0N

Reaction score
Now its needed 3000 essences to make both addons of nightmare&brotherhood and get a shield. (first 500 esse for the shield, 1000 for first addon and 1,5k for the second addon). It should be 500 for the first addon and 1000 for the second addon and shield like on RL TIBIA. Most of addons needs items exactly like on RL TIBIA so hope that it will be changed, thanks!

Last edited:
3k is need for all addons + shield (500=shield, 1000=first addon, 1500=second addon all = 3000)

3k is need for all addons + shield (500=shield, 1000=first addon, 1500=second addon all = 3000)
no on rl tibia its like the first guy said : do dreamers challenge quest + use document of the follower -> get the outfit; bring 500 essence + use document of the officer -> get the first addon; bring 1000 more essences + document of the leader -> second addon; bring 1500 more essences -> get the ability to create document of the follower,officer,leader !

yeah if that would change we should all get 1.5k demonic essences back ( who did addons already ) .. :f

When it changes then you will keep your addons and you will be able to create the scrolls, it's not really a top priority to change this right now though so don't expect it to change anytime soon.

When it changes then you will keep your addons and you will be able to create the scrolls, it's not really a top priority to change this right now though so don't expect it to change anytime soon.

I spent like 7kk for 3k demonic essences, when it will be needed only 1,5k will I get my cash back or smth?

//Trzy Kilo Kartofli

Last edited:
I spent like 7kk for 3k demonic essences, when it will be needed only 1,5k will I get my cash back or smth?

//Trzy Kilo Kartofli

Talaturen: Jeżeli to się zmieni to będziecie mieć addony i możliwość tworzenia dokumentów (document of the follower, officer, leader). <- za te 3k d essów, które nie będą zwrócone.

maybe u could do that instead of wasting ur time jailing botters...

Back