• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

nightmare idea

Azeck

Reaction score
as u guys may notice many people have died on nightmares... for the following reasons

1. they were in war and wore their cyntarist tiara\robe
2.they dont have nm coat

12:27 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Azeck. She was killed by a nightmare.

really got mad lost 10 lvls because of number 1. forgot toput nm coat....

so i got suggestion... maybe u can put a message once u enter the nightmare portal that says dont forget ur nm coat... kinda like the aol thingy....

well idk if its possible but it sure will help....

post stuff see if u guys agree with me

this might save us some lvl's

Niggers Are Us

I think u should put like the thing u can put on your weapon costs the same as a nightmare coat but u use it on your armor and gives the same protection as nightmare coat does.

Niggers Are Us

Shimmie

That would acually be so cool!
but imma have to buy 2 nm coats because i only share 1 with my knight haha xD
but no problem! :peace: nice idea azeck!

yea not a bad idea but for 1 if u goto nms u should know to put ur coat and helm on LOL but the msg wouldnt be too bad

k i agree with azeck,niggers, and i have my own little idea.. instead of a coat theres such thing called "NIGHTMARE SHIELD" why not just use that?? i mean the name says it all lololol :p

Idea approved. (Meaning, it will be implemented soon)

Entering WITH nightmare coat

You are wearing a Nightmare Coat, Have fun!

Entering WITHOUT nightmare coat

YOU ARE NOT WEARING A NIGHTMARE COAT! IF YOU ENTER WITHOUT ONE YOU WILL DIE!

Red

Red

Or that! Excellent!

Red

That rocks Red

To me its waste of scripting time, in all the previous time I also just watched myself, sometimes i failed and died.
This game gotta have some selfawareness, it may not get too easy..

Red

the fuck is this no norse helmet damn people get it straight wit the nm coat ITS 95% wich means due to my awsome calculations even tho im horrible in math with the nm coat they do around 2.2k-2.6k and thats alot... add the norse to make me feel pleasured LOOL :peace: btw love them colours reminds me of my dhiarrieah w.e its spelled :/ like its just there in the toilet bowl all lumpy and bubbuly LOL XD :D

the fuck is this no norse helmet damn people get it straight wit the nm coat ITS 95% wich means due to my awsome calculations even tho im horrible in math with the nm coat they do around 2.2k-2.6k and thats alot... add the norse to make me feel pleasured LOOL :peace: btw love them colours reminds me of my dhiarrieah w.e its spelled :/ like its just there in the toilet bowl all lumpy and bubbuly LOL XD :D

you have some serious issues bud..

To me its waste of scripting time, in all the previous time I also just watched myself, sometimes i failed and died.
This game gotta have some selfawareness, it may not get too easy..

it not about making the game ezyer it just a lil thing to notice when ur playing like the thing the sofa says when u step on it it's those lil things that ppl notice that make the game fun to play

red u should add some lil quirks in the game like lil hidden quests that give a funny item or something stupid like that to gives us something fun to do when we cant be bothered hunting just a Suggestion

Back