• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nightmares A PvP Zone?

Complainer

Reaction score
Why is Nightmares a PvP zone? We have to donate to be able to level there and some full donor comes along and decides to kill you for fun...:mad: I've died only so many times and cant level anymore.. i'm thinking of quitting his OT because of this and many other things other players have posted. Red, please answer me because this is really pissing me off... I'm lvl 511 and aim for rebirth but instead I get Pk'd and go to lvl 488... Wtf?!:mad:

Its pvp enforced deal with it, if u dont like that buy vip and hunt those nightmares (less people).

well if it wasnt pvp everyone would be there just kill stealing and ueing the shit out of everything pissing ppl off.

Well, true enough.. but I was just thinking.. I got a high level then kept on getting pked... so ok

LOL it would be better if nightmares wasnt pvp cuz then you have no wrrys of being killed while you try to lvl n shit......but it wud also suck cuz of what acid burn said so yea...just buy vip :D

****ANSWER**** :p

Back