• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Nightshine Online (Mapper Needed)

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys, today I'm reaching out to see if there's any mappers interested in joining my project that I've been working on for months. For those of you who are unaware of what project that is or just haven't seen it refer to this link: https://otland.net/threads/official-nightshine-online-custom-rpg-discussion.222494/

It's already quite a large map that is completely custom. There is no urgent need for a mapper at the moment as the primary work is done and is on track for the beta that will begin on the 31st, though I would like someone who can help produce somewhat constant updates upon the release of the server and even a little before.

If you happen to take an interest in joining, either post below or pm me preferably with some samples of your work.

Still looking... I know someone on here wants to join the project.

Back