• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ninja Thief

Ziggs

Reaction score
I wans't sure where to write this so If here isn't the right place, please move.

I bought the account from user Ninja about a week ago http://otland.net/f485/level-102-knight-secura-167670/ and log in today to find out that all itens and money are gone.
I don't expect to get anything back, I just wanted to let people know that user Ninja cannot be trusted since he was the only one to acess to the account.

I hope that no one ever falls into his trap again,
Z

Or perhaps you downloaded ze free b0ts or h00ked up with hot girls in your area. We'll never know!

No, dear.
I still play fairly.
I can assure you I don't downloaded any programs do bot/light/macro or whatever.

Thanks for trying to ruin my reputation around here.

I sold the account to you a few days ago, I gave all the information I had about the account and I deleted everything after I gave it to you.

I've no interest in stealing items and money, since I'm not playing that game anymore. How can I be sure that you don't have any keyloggers et cetera?

I wans't sure where to write this so If here isn't the right place, please move.

I bought the account from user Ninja about a week ago http://otland.net/f485/level-102-knight-secura-167670/ and log in today to find out that all itens and money are gone.
I don't expect to get anything back, I just wanted to let people know that user Ninja cannot be trusted since he was the only one to acess to the account.

I hope that no one ever falls into his trap again,
Z

Since all the Items are gone and no one have changed the password it must be a keylogger

Thanks for trying to ruin my reputation around here.

I sold the account to you a few days ago, I gave all the information I had about the account and I deleted everything after I gave it to you.

I've no interest in stealing items and money, since I'm not playing that game anymore. How can I be sure that you don't have any keyloggers et cetera?

If you care some much about your rep why don't you log in SKype so we can talk as I request via pm?

If you care some much about your rep why don't you log in SKype so we can talk as I request via pm?

There's nothing to discuss since the password wasn't even changed. I'm not able to access to the account unless I used the recovery key which I deleted. But then you wouldn't be able to login with the same password you had.

I can login on skype later when I'm at my computer.

There's nothing to discuss since the password wasn't even changed. I'm not able to access to the account unless I used the recovery key which I deleted.

I can login on skype later when I'm at my computer.

How can anyone be sure you deleted the RK?
Whatever man, this is going nowhere, but I'm pretty sure you did it.

CYa

How can anyone be sure you deleted the RK?
Whatever man, this is going no where, but I'm pretty you did it.

CYa

Were you able to login with the same password that you used yesterday?

What kind of code is that you've got on the character comment?

Were you able to login with the same password that you used yesterday?

What kind of code is that you've got on the character comment?

No, password was changed, I used the RK to recover the acc.
This code if for Tibiaspace.

So let me guess this straight, You bought an account and it got hacked and then you're blaming the original owner of this incident?

Once you own the account, you're responsible for all the actions that happens on it, directly or indirectly.

Ninja wouldn't do such thing, as far as I know him.

So let me guess this straight, You bought an account and it got hacked and then you're blaming the original owner of this incident?

Once you own the account, you're responsible for all the actions that happens on it, directly or indirectly.

Ninja wouldn't do such thing, as far as I know him.

And now I should be assure of that because of said so?
Give-me a break.
I will not carry this on but I don't take your word on this not today or any day for the matter.

And now I should be assure of that because of said so?
Give-me a break.
I will not carry this on but I don't take your word on this not today or any day for the matter.

Instead of crying answer the following questions:

-Why didn't you wait until you could've ordered a new RK?
-Why do you think that you don't have a keylogger?

Instead of crying answer the following questions:

-Why didn't you wait until you could've ordered a new RK?
-Why do you think that you don't have a keylogger?

I'm not crying dude.
And I know this will lead nowhere, also I 100% sure that my comp is clean.
Do randoms checks everday to assurre myself.
Anyway you people can close this thread now, if theres still something to be said doens't concern OTland anymore.

I'm not crying dude.
And I know this will lead nowhere, also I 100% sure that my comp is clean.
Do randoms checks everday to assurre myself.
Anyway you people can close this thread now, if theres still something to be said doens't concern OTland anymore.

Just because you check your computer it doesn't mean that you don't have a keylogger or RAT installed. They can be fully undetectable for a bit by any virus scanner. Ninja say's he deleted the recovery key after the incident, then you said you used it to recover the account... Don't they only work once...?

Back