• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Niverus is searching a maper

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Me and my maper, we are searching another maper to help us in our custom evolution & rpg server on tibia 10.99.

You can check our server on Latestnews - niverus.net
It has already 4 editions and on all edtions we had 200 - 300 players online. We want to launch a new one in 10 days.

For the moment we can't pay / map because we spent a load of money in scripts and fixes in engine but at the end of months we will send you some money depending on OTS revenues and your job ofc.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interessted.

Greetings

I was in few editions of Niverus, never saw 200-300 players online, Only thing I saw is 150 People cause otserverlist advertisement, and once after that server dies after few days :(

0MtLMr2.png

Thats true, our server was dieng fast, but you know, making server from 0 it is not that easy at all, we though we have enough content but we knew that was a misstake when we saw players ending our server in 2 weeks.. That's why we are searching some help in maping, because this is what we miss a load (our map has got 50 mb actually). We developped many things since the last edition and we are working everyday to make the server better, just for exemple I spent 5 hours yesterday on making new NPC which is proposing 50 different tasks and on balancing our 2 others task systems.

0MtLMr2.png

Thats true, our server was dieng fast, but you know, making server from 0 it is not that easy at all, we though we have enough content but we knew that was a misstake when we saw players ending our server in 2 weeks.. That's why we are searching some help in maping, because this is what we miss a load (our map has got 50 mb actually). We developped many things since the last edition and we are working everyday to make the server better, just for exemple I spent 5 hours yesterday on making new NPC which is proposing 50 different tasks and on balancing our 2 others task systems.
Well, I wish you all luck in this Restart.
5 hours on making new NPC?
I spent 3 days to create npc with tasks/missions combination xD

Back