• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No Anniversary event?

Legosoldaten

I Pee in snow
Reaction score
Last Year.
Today, Sunday, May 11th, we are extremely grateful that you have stuck with us for so long and we would be happy if you would like to join us on this joyful day to celebrate the second anniversary of ShadowCores.

And Today it's may 11th :eek:

Are mark and hani so inactive so they forgot their own Anniversary?
@Mark @Hani

deszczu strugi, deszczu ferumbras, hexoli, rp, all dj's logged out boss site fuck off

@Izor I know. They forgot lunarforce Anniversary to, It was in February :p
He did not forget it, so stop making propaganda Let me point out some keywords for you

Posting to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this, but that I've been busy with other projects lately. Unfortunately, due to peoples behavior on the forum and the lack of activity within the TwifySoft team I haven't had the motivation to put as much time into LunarForce as it deserves. It's sad and it bothers me, but that's the state of affairs. I don't expect most people to understand, but for the those who do, I hope to have something ready by the time of LunarForce 2 year anniversary (15th February).

@Legosoldaten They dont give a shit bro
sorry who are you again???

I won't speak for anyone else, but for me it's lack of time (because of studies and other projects), and sometimes motivation because of the crap I read on the forums. This doesn't mean there won't be an update, it just means that I can't estimate when it's going to happen, and that people shouldn't have high expectations because I'm mostly working on it alone. This is why I ask people to spend their time doing something else if they don't enjoy playing on ShadowCores as it is, because most things won't change, and it's highly unlikely that any upcoming update will satisfy the people who are expecting something like Roshamuul. It's possible that you'll see custom content, it's possible that you won't see anything other than a client update.

1) Our community (a significant amount of the community at least) doesn't appreciate it, no matter how many hours we spend, and still do, there will always be something to cry about. It's not what we signed up for, and it's not fun anymore.

Stop fucking crying kurwa

Back