• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No answer for my email to Twifysoft

lDesirl

Reaction score
Hani and other members from Twifysoft, can somone answer for my email about my email adress on shadowcores and lunarforce? Waiting 4 days and nothing! Its important

Hani and other members from Twifysoft, can somone answer for my email about my email adress on shadowcores and lunarforce? Waiting 4 days and nothing! Its important

send a new 1

WTF! Where is my account from lunarforce?! My account just gone! All characters, everything from there just gone, is no exist!!!! Can I get any explain!?

Its okay, dont get problems with GM or u will be like me.. Get deleted on 300ms with dragonling and 250ek beacuase i insulted them in forums...

Nah I never used MC and never bot full afk (with my wars its not possible xD)

You should have received a response if you sent a mail 4 days ago. You usually get a response within 24 hours.
If you send me a private message containing the e-mail address you mailed us from I'll let you know why you haven't heard anything back.

Message already is in your message box. Please answe asap

I sended a msg about 1 week ago and no answer xd
You should have received a response if you sent a mail 4 days ago. You usually get a response within 24 hours.
If you send me a private message containing the e-mail address you mailed us from I'll let you know why you haven't heard anything back.

mark i need your help, today i hacked , you can help me to recover the account my name in shadow is Il sirenya

Back