• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling No command prompt window

farore

Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to set up a server and everything seems to work fine, except it doesn't go online/start.
I have been following this guide - https://otland.net/threads/compilin...-32-bits-pics-and-lots-of-explanation.204532/
At point 10 after I've compiled I get the same message but no command prompt window shows up, which I guess is the reason I can't connect..?
I think the problem could also be that my ports 7171 and 7172 refuses to open, or is it that they are not opened until the command prompt starts and the server goes online?

I'm using the Znote homepage(github.com/znote/znoteaac/master.zip) and I can create a account that shows up in the database.
Tried on two computers, with both 32bit and 64bit, same problem on both.
Also, how do I know which tibia client I should use for tfs 1.0? Do I need to get a map for the server? Are there some DLL file's I need?

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm trying to set up a server and everything seems to work fine, except it doesn't go online/start.
I have been following this guide - https://otland.net/threads/compilin...-32-bits-pics-and-lots-of-explanation.204532/
At point 10 after I've compiled I get the same message but no command prompt window shows up, which I guess is the reason I can't connect..?
I think the problem could also be that my ports 7171 and 7172 refuses to open, or is it that they are not opened until the command prompt starts and the server goes online?

I'm using the Znote homepage(github.com/znote/znoteaac/master.zip) and I can create a account that shows up in the database.
Tried on two computers, with both 32bit and 64bit, same problem on both.
Also, how do I know which tibia client I should use for tfs 1.0? Do I need to get a map for the server?(how?)

Thanks for any help!
The Znote AAC and the server are 2 different animals, try executing the server from the cmd prompt a simple way is just to open cmd prompt and then navigate to the directory of exe, you can do by typing
Code:
cd path_to_exe
Where path_to_exe is the directory path to the exe
then hit enter
Example
Code:
cd C:\server\tfs
Then just type the name of the exe, this allows you to see why the server isn't launching, take a screen shot of the window so we can see what the issue is.

cd command means change directory.. in case you are wondering

Thanks! I got this error message: "Couldnt start the program because libmysql.dll is missing~"
aswell as: "Couldnt start the program because lua51.dll is missing~"
I downloaded the .DLL files and put them in the same map as the .exe(https://otland.net/threads/opentibia-dll-pack-v2-0.155310/)
No error message now but the command prompt window is open for 0.1 seconds or something and it seems to be completely empty.

Last edited:
Found this in "theforgottenserver.log"
This would mean I have done something wrong with the includes/linking?
The folder "ototototototot" does not exist anymore but for some reason the server still searches for it... I have removed and reinstalled the boost, tfs-sdk and the server but every time it searches for ototot~

Code:
Build started 2016-02-24 18:36:05.
     1>Project "C:\tibiaot\forgottenserver-1.0\vc12\theforgottenserver.vcxproj" on node 2 (Rebuild target(s)).
     1>ClCompile:
         C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\bin\x86_amd64\CL.exe /c /I"C:\tibiaot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mysql-connector-c\include" /I"C:\tibiaot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mpir\include" /I"C:\tibiaot\tfs-sdk-2.0\LuaJIT\include" /IC:\tibiaot\boost_1_57_0 /IC:\ototototototot\boost_1_57_0 /I"C:\ototototototot\tfs-sdk-2.0\LuaJIT\\include" /I"C:\ototototototot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mpir\\include" /I"C:\ototototototot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mysql-connector-c\\include" /Zi /nologo /W4 /WX- /MP /Ox /GL /D NDEBUG /D _CONSOLE /D _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS /D _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS /Gm- /EHsc /MD /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Yc"otpch.h" /Fp"x64\Release\theforgottenserver.pch" /Fo"x64\Release\\obj_r\\" /Fd"x64\Release\vc120.pdb" /Gd /TP /errorReport:prompt ..\src\otpch.cpp
         otpch.cpp
         C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\bin\x86_amd64\CL.exe /c /I"C:\tibiaot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mysql-connector-c\include" /I"C:\tibiaot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mpir\include" /I"C:\tibiaot\tfs-sdk-2.0\LuaJIT\include" /IC:\tibiaot\boost_1_57_0 /IC:\ototototototot\boost_1_57_0 /I"C:\ototototototot\tfs-sdk-2.0\LuaJIT\\include" /I"C:\ototototototot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mpir\\include" /I"C:\ototototototot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mysql-connector-c\\include" /Zi /nologo /W4 /WX- /MP /Ox /GL /D NDEBUG /D _CONSOLE /D _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS /D _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS /Gm- /EHsc /MD /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Yu"otpch.h" /Fp"x64\Release\theforgottenserver.pch" /Fo"x64\Release\\obj_r\\" /Fd"x64\Release\vc120.pdb" /Gd /TP /errorReport:prompt ..\src\actions.cpp ..\src\ban.cpp ..\src\baseevents.cpp ..\src\bed.cpp ..\src\chat.cpp ..\src\combat.cpp ..\src\commands.cpp ..\src\condition.cpp ..\src\configmanager.cpp ..\src\connection.cpp ..\src\container.cpp ..\src\creature.cpp ..\src\creatureevent.cpp ..\src\cylinder.cpp ..\src\database.cpp ..\src\databasemanager.cpp ..\src\depotchest.cpp ..\src\depotlocker.cpp ..\src\events.cpp ..\src\fileloader.cpp ..\src\game.cpp ..\src\globalevent.cpp ..\src\groups.cpp ..\src\guild.cpp ..\src\house.cpp ..\src\housetile.cpp ..\src\inbox.cpp ..\src\ioguild.cpp ..\src\iologindata.cpp ..\src\iomap.cpp ..\src\iomapserialize.cpp ..\src\iomarket.cpp ..\src\item.cpp ..\src\items.cpp ..\src\luascript.cpp ..\src\mailbox.cpp ..\src\map.cpp ..\src\monster.cpp ..\src\monsters.cpp ..\src\mounts.cpp ..\src\movement.cpp ..\src\networkmessage.cpp ..\src\npc.cpp ..\src\otserv.cpp ..\src\outfit.cpp ..\src\outputmessage.cpp ..\src\party.cpp ..\src\player.cpp ..\src\position.cpp ..\src\protocol.cpp ..\src\protocolgame.cpp ..\src\protocollogin.cpp ..\src\protocolold.cpp ..\src\quests.cpp ..\src\raids.cpp ..\src\rsa.cpp ..\src\scheduler.cpp ..\src\scriptmanager.cpp ..\src\server.cpp ..\src\spawn.cpp ..\src\spells.cpp ..\src\protocolstatus.cpp ..\src\talkaction.cpp ..\src\tasks.cpp ..\src\teleport.cpp ..\src\thing.cpp ..\src\tile.cpp ..\src\tools.cpp ..\src\trashholder.cpp ..\src\vocation.cpp ..\src\waitlist.cpp ..\src\weapons.cpp ..\src\wildcardtree.cpp
         actions.cpp
         ~
         ~
         ~
         wildcardtree.cpp

Link:
         C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\bin\x86_amd64\link.exe /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT /OUT:"C:\tibiaot\forgottenserver-1.0\vc12\x64\Release\theforgottenserver.exe" /INCREMENTAL:NO /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:"C:\tibiaot\boost_1_57_0\lib64-msvc-12.0" /LIBPATH:"C:\tibiaot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mysql-connector-c\lib64" /LIBPATH:"C:\tibiaot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mpir\lib64" /LIBPATH:"C:\tibiaot\tfs-sdk-2.0\LuaJIT\lib64" /LIBPATH:"C:\tibiaot\tfs-sdk-2.0" /LIBPATH:"C:\ototototototot\boost_1_57_0\lib64-msvc-12.0" /LIBPATH:"C:\ototototototot\tfs-sdk-2.0\LuaJIT\\lib64" /LIBPATH:"C:\ototototototot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mpir\\lib64" /LIBPATH:"C:\ototototototot\tfs-sdk-2.0\mysql-connector-c\\lib64" lua51.lib mpir.lib libmysql.lib /MANIFEST /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /manifest:embed /DEBUG /PDB:"C:\tibiaot\forgottenserver-1.0\vc12\x64\Release\theforgottenserver.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /OPT:REF /OPT:ICF /LTCG /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /IMPLIB:"C:\tibiaot\forgottenserver-1.0\vc12\x64\Release\theforgottenserver.lib" /MACHINE:X64 x64\Release\\obj_r\actions.obj
         x64\Release\\obj_r\ban.obj
         ~
         ~
         ~
         x64\Release\\obj_r\wildcardtree.obj
         Generating code
         Finished generating code
         theforgottenserver.vcxproj -> C:\tibiaot\forgottenserver-1.0\vc12\x64\Release\theforgottenserver.exe
     1>Done Building Project "C:\tibiaot\forgottenserver-1.0\vc12\theforgottenserver.vcxproj" (Rebuild target(s)).

Build succeeded.

Time Elapsed 00:01:51.08

Back