• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No creatures in latest RME with modification

Natalicious

Reaction score
I cant find any creatures in creature palette or anywhere else. Is there no creatures for this map editor? I am mapping in client 10.98 with a modification to sort all the new stuff into the palettes, the one everyone use i believe. Can someone help me?

Solution
You might be missing "creatures.xml" under \Remere's Map Editor\data\1098<-you client version but if thats the case it should be warning/giving you an error. Please update with more details.

It could be that you just need to import your monsters/npc. You go to file-Import-import monster/npc.
You might be missing "creatures.xml" under \Remere's Map Editor\data\1098<-you client version but if thats the case it should be warning/giving you an error. Please update with more details.

It could be that you just need to import your monsters/npc. You go to file-Import-import monster/npc.

Solution

i think i managed to replace the creatures file with another when i added the modification, reinstalled the whole thing and its good now, thanks!

Back