• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No dreadbeast are spawning?

meliis

Reaction score
We have been trying to kill Hellgorak in like 10 min. There are no dreadbeast, and they did not spawn when we came... So my question is how are we supposed to kill hellgorak?? :blink::blink:

We have been trying to kill Hellgorak in like 10 min. There are no dreadbeast, and they did not spawn when we came... So my question is how are we supposed to kill hellgorak?? :blink::blink:

when i was there they did spawn ... maybe you blocked the spawn with fire/enegry?

when i was there they did spawn ... maybe you blocked the spawn with fire/enegry?

well we just walked in there and there was nothing, expect for a hellgorak :S and we did not shoot fire or anything..

weird , i ran it lnow before ss , just to see if they're spawning or not , and they are..

Back