• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No idea wut this is haha :D

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Dat moment when someone messages you and you have absolutely no idea what the **** this person is talking about.
I do not know this person. I have never had a prior conversation with this person either.
Pt8gcG3.jpg

That indepot bug sounds wierd.
Oh if its the same bug I once had (was probably some older tfs version whcih was buggy compiled) it caused the depot lockers to work like chests and not like depots, resulting in anyone being able to loot them.

She's pretty good looking though, service 4 service just like the Olden days
Someone is new to the internet.

80% of women avatars on the internet are men, and 10% of the remaining are women using prettier women as their avatar, and the other 9% are women taking pictures from flattering angles that make them look better than they actually look.

80% of women avatars on the internet are men, and 10% of the remaining are women using prettier women as their avatar, and the other 9% are women taking pictures from flattering angles that make them look better than they actually look.

I am aware of this, it was a joke. If men are actually doing this this is for you; SISSI BOI and if women do that I feel sorry for them lol

I really want to know what the rest 1% is :eek:

I really want to know what the rest 1% is :eek:
Its Ponies, obviously :D
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/258/991/79b/resized/pony-meme-generator-ponies-*****-edc453.jpg

Back