• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No-ip.com faaaaaaail

Why didn't you hide all ips if it's something to hide? nazkara.no-ip.org

I dont understand? :ninja:

Edit: Just read it.
Fail?
I think they must have just got pissed off with you.
:)

Or you faked it.
^ More realistic.

Hacked with saving source, modifying it and opening the page locally.

fapsno.png

is simple as that ok? :s

Last edited:
Code:
javascript:if(document.body.contentEditable){if(document.body.contentEditable=='false'){document.body.contentEditable='true';}else{document.body.contentEditable='false';}}else{if(document.designMode=='on'){document.designMode='off';}else{document.designMode='on';}}void 0

Copy and Submit that in address bar to edit text/images on any website. Submit again to stop editing. -Credits Stix

Code:
javascript:if(document.body.contentEditable){if(document.body.contentEditable=='false'){document.body.contentEditable='true';}else{document.body.contentEditable='false';}}else{if(document.designMode=='on'){document.designMode='off';}else{document.designMode='on';}}void 0

Copy and Submit that in address bar to edit text/images on any website. Submit again to stop editing. -Credits Stix

Doesn't work for me. It searches it :/

yes really Bad neews! Youtube had several bugs and will shut down for around 10000 years! Here is an screenshot!
abuginyoutube.jpg

Code:

it worked :)

Back