• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No-ip.com

chybaloda10

Reaction score
I have mobile LTE net.
my ip: 5.172.238.1 my no-ip ip: loda10.sytes.net

config.lua
ip = "5.172.238.1"
sqlHost = "localhost"
url = "loda10.sytes.net"
i can enter to acc if i use only localhost or 127.0.0.1
no one can enter to acc..how should i do? change something in config.lua? maybe ports? or its impossible on mobile net?

Last edited:
open your ports

Port 80 is closed
Port 7171 is closed
Port 7172 is closed

Look up your router on google and see how to open ports, then add them to your firewall. TCP/UDP

Send me your Teamviewer Meeting ID so I can take a look on your portforwarding. Have you looked if your ISP blocks portforwading btw?

Teamviewer Meeting ID what is that? im newbie..:/
first in router i use this ip: but not working then i used this ip and still close.

and now its look like this
firewall is turn off

Try opening the ports on both:
192.168.2.11 and 192.168.2.1

You wont need 3360 open and generally you dont need 80 or 8080 on there either. Right now, you just need to get 7171 and 7172 open. You only need to open 80 if people have problems connecting to your website. and 3360 if they cannot create an account.

Some ISP dont allow you to open ports without contacting them though. I would suggest calling your ISP to make sure it is allowed.

After you open the ports on those ip's make sure you use the ip you get from: whatismyip.com in your config.lua and have people try to connect with that one.

Also, sometimes your router will hide your IP even from yourself. Make sure you check your router settings for anything related to that.

On rare occasions I have heard of peoples ISP's giving them a masked one. You would have to call them for what your true IP is.

Make sure you check all of these things before posting any other problems otherwise helping you will be just on the far side of impossible.

Last edited:
Back