• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoveEvent No more fire fields on water!

AGS

DeathSouls Owner
Reaction score
No more fire fields on water!

I made this like a year ago, it's a very simple script(waaay to simple :rolleyes:) , but some people may find it useful.
movements.xml
Code:
	<movevent event="AddItem" tileitem="1" fromid="4820" toid="4825" script="nofire.lua"/>
	<movevent event="AddItem" tileitem="1" fromid="5405" toid="5410" script="nofire.lua"/>
	<movevent event="AddItem" tileitem="1" itemid="5743" script="nofire.lua"/>
	<movevent event="AddItem" tileitem="1" itemid="5764" script="nofire.lua"/>
scripts/nofire.lua
Code:
function onAddItem(moveitem, tileitem, position)
	if moveitem.itemid == 1492 then
		doRemoveItem(moveitem.uid,1)
		doSendMagicEffect(position, CONST_ME_POFF)
	end
end

And that's it.... Now If a player summons a fire elemental underwater, when it dies, instead of leaving a fire field there breaking the laws of physics, the fire elemental will just Poff.
The same applies to throwing Fire Field, Fire Bombs and Fire Wall runes underwater or on walkable water tiles.

Last edited:
Yes, it works on TFS.
Can a mod please fix the title, it says fie instead of fire :$

doesn't works on tfs 0.3.6
I saw that have some differences on the xml
for example in your script is movement event, in my ot is movement type, in your script the file is: script ="nofire.lua", on my ot is value ="nofire.lua", of couse I try to modify all but something still missing, maybe that tileitem="1", idk if my ot reads it or is causing some error, and doesn't work :p

Back