• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No more stairhopping? O.o

Screw the buffs, here they are unnecesarry, you are happy and use them now but in a week you will stop cause they suck...
The stair hopping is the topis of this thread so talk abgout them not the spells or whatever...

Yes listen to your players ffs. Was there anyone telling you we want the new stairhopping system!, no i dont think so. But now your players are telling you to get it back as it was i think you should listen to your players if you want them to keep playing/donating

You're righ, paladins do not have any donation weapon. My only complain is that knights every hit is a 'blood hit' for high amount of hp. Paladins have suck 'blood hit' rating. most of their hits are stopped by monsters armor. And it finishes on that the paladins do 90+% of dmg with mas san and waist more time than they should.
It would be nice if paladins average hit was 200-400 + criticals ofc and they had an opportunity to hit 'blood hits' more often...
Look...I know what I saw <about 200 ek>, I would like to know the amount and levels of those people that attacked you on your paladin. You said it was a 'guild' attacking you, but how many members has a 'guild'? this does not tell us the amount and their levels.

I can't tell you the exact number of people etc..., but I can tell you for certain that there was a 250ed, a 220ed, a 210ms, and a 200rp from Skammers, as well as other random people.

I'm not asking that knights become godlike, I'm just asking for a reasonable method of healing. A 200EK UHPs for the same as a 130EK, anyone who can kill a 130EK can essentially kill a 200EK as long as you can damage him enough that he runs out of mana for exana mort so he can no longer double heal. Paladins actually have to be comboed, knights you just have to keep a steady stream of damage and they won't be able to heal it.

Last edited:
If you stairjump u shouldnt be able to shoot spells / runes, but if the guy you are attacking stairjumps then you should be able to shoot him ;d

Zaud, if you wanna talk about Si-Fi then go somewhere else... I bet you play a knight;>

Bring back the old system!!!

Let the payers decide whethear they want stairhopping or not!!!

Don't be loosers!!!

You're loosing players!!!

I have got an idea! Maybe if you don't want low level characters to hunt on strong monsters you should make some kind of limit of level needed to be able to stairjump. For example, level 1-120 has got a 2 sec. exhaust while stairjumping on demon resp on hero cave. level 121~ can stairjump normaly. This will allow higher levels to hunt on monsters that are good for them without annoying low levels. If there will come 2+ demons to tha stairs it hard for mage of level ~200 to kill them. Paladin and knight could but on level 180+. If there is such an exhaust for every level, highlevel can lure some demons to the stairs and lower can not hunt there...

I have got an idea! Maybe if you don't want low level characters to hunt on strong monsters you should make some kind of limit of level needed to be able to stairjump. For example, level 1-120 has got a 2 sec. exhaust while stairjumping on demon resp on hero cave. level 121~ can stairjump normaly. This will allow higher levels to hunt on monsters that are good for them without annoying low levels. If there will come 2+ demons to tha stairs it hard for mage of level ~200 to kill them. Paladin and knight could but on level 180+. If there is such an exhaust for every level, highlevel can lure some demons to the stairs and lower can not hunt there...
Go out from home, try to jump from stairs, throw a stone and jump back on top of the stairs. Do it within 2 seconds, have fun.

Great! So Feloth did it! Then bring back the sold system...players are complaining, there are less players online;/ Many of them are out of here. Be resonable.
What's the difference between hunting with stairhopping and without?
With stairhopping you get dmg for 1,5k from grim reapers, without you get killed by 2,6k combo...Why are there still those grim reapers spawns if notbody can kill this shit except knights-.-
It's now a spawn for 1 proffession only...

this stairhoping idea is really just shows how stupid cip can get i was not able to kill a lvl 40 knight that was stairhoping when i was on my lvl 120 ed i had to call a friend just to get him its one of the reasons i quit playing tibia im really hopeing you guys remove this also im hopeing you guys wont even think about adding the black skull idea and group unjust idea when thay do? lmao q sad no more open battles :(

Black skull?group unjust? explain i havent played rl tibia for like 5 months!

thay are remove the banishment on excessive unjustified player killing and adding in a black skull instead that last 45 days and when you 1st get the black skull you die and and loss everything just like red skulls i dont think blessings exp protection work for black skulls but im not sure on that also when you get another unjust you will die again i belive and when you pk in a group eveyone will get the unjust not just one or 2 ppl = in wars everyone gets unjust after 6 kills everyone gets black skulls and dies 0o i think the black skull would look but but the idea of it is retarted also there making it if you get atatcked by a yellow skull or white skull you can fight back and still enter pz...

Last edited:
lol thats really retarded :S think about how much that have changed since 6.4 mhmmhmhm

Cipsoft always seems to make the worst possible decisions in reaction to what players say and always seem to take the side of the nubs.

Problem: Noobs cry about bots and that it's too hard to kill people.
Solution: Cipsoft implements their own bot.

Problem: Noobs cry that mages are overpowered and knights need some improvements, even more so due to Cip's own aimbot.
Solution: Cip ruins mages and raises knight's power.

Problem: Noobs cry about knights being overpowered.
Solution: Destroy knight healing and raise mage damage.

Problem: Noobs cry about getting killed, part of this can be attributed to all the people with no skill that just use hotkeys and never would have previously been a problem, and they notice they lose premium account people when they get deleted for excessive killing.
Solution: Cripple whatever aspect of PvP is left from the hotkey update and destroy guild wars.

I honestly don't think they could have screwed up anymore than they already have.

And especially regarding their latest update to "stop power abusers", if you can't take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen. People need to stop bitching about getting player killed when they have the option to play non-pvp worlds.

I really hope the ExqurSoft / TwifySoft team doesn't seriously consider implementing the new skull system. Cipsoft took the skill out of the game with their hotkeys, now they are destroying PvP completely.

Cipsoft always seems to make the worst possible decisions in reaction to what players say and always seem to take the side of the nubs.

Problem: Noobs cry that mages are overpowered and knights need some improvements, even more so due to Cip's own aimbot.

Problem: Noobs cry about getting killed, part of this can be attributed to all the people with no skill that just use hotkeys and never would have previously been a problem, and they notice they lose premium account people when they get deleted for excessive killing.
Solution: Cripple whatever aspect of PvP is left from the hotkey update and destroy guild wars.

I honestly don't think they could have screwed up anymore than they already have.

And especially regarding their latest update to "stop power abusers", if you can't take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen. People need to stop bitching about getting player killed when they have the option to play non-pvp worlds.

I really hope the ExqurSoft / TwifySoft team doesn't seriously consider implementing the new skull system. Cipsoft took the skill out of the game with their hotkeys, now they are destroying PvP completely.

thats heavy man cause its so true :z 'black skull' 'group unjust' 'aimbot' GO BACK TO 6.4 PLEASE CIPSOFT!!!!!

Signed ;/
I lol'd at the youtube video :p

Back