• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No more words, Kaida Dominando =)

Slibaha

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
21:33 General Arczi was killed by Skuned [Kaida 80 - 10 Towarzysze Broni].

ye if i no fix good players i no sand wm sry ;p and my team have honor only my team fight vs kaida all team scared ;] my team fight vs kaida,mursu.fullgo and randoms
kaida only fight vs maslana+nuskei ;p

In Maslana and Nuskei Team ppl can use mana potions on friend. If they lose arround 500 mana they are going to spam only one hotkey ( for example F1 :D) , they don't have any ssa and stay on energy ring all the time.

I think that Kaida is the best team now on Shadow. Maybe soon Calar or Killian make team to fight here.

noone will make team on shadowcores against 20000 noobchars
bitch please the only thing kaida make dominando on is feba ots starwand phantom axe 200 atk and shadowcores against malana random noob teams

if u wanna make good fights > lunarforce.twifysoft.net

stromon - 50% ppl of my team play on lunar with veziv/killian and they told me one thing: one warmode to 50 frags is more funny than all these fights on lunar.

just dont write all the time COME ON SHOW ME UR PVP ON LUNAR cause its annoying, come shadow maybe and show me ur skills!

if u dont like shadow - just ignore this section of forum.

Kaida is better team thats a fact but all will be better when jordi decides to comeback

lapa
maslana
nuskei

VS

kaida

and maybe some fun

*and lunar is betetr than shadowcores to pvp

true, lunar better than shadow in pvp cause its enfo

dont need to explain again why I would play shadow, no lunar xd

and hope that jordi will come back

@Fenyx

maybe ppl will join ;p

noone will make team on shadowcores against 20000 noobchars
bitch please the only thing kaida make dominando on is feba ots starwand phantom axe 200 atk and shadowcores against malana random noob teams

if u wanna make good fights > lunarforce.twifysoft.net
1st of all, if i said Kaida Dominando its because its the true, it is Dominando Shadow although we are fighting with the only guild who aren't scared to fight with us
2nd Im playing lunarforce with veziv so dont say if i wanna good wars i need to go there ;)

Kaida is better team thats a fact but all will be better when jordi decides to comeback

lapa
maslana
nuskei

VS

kaida

and maybe some fun

*and lunar is betetr than shadowcores to pvp
xD i dont think it, jordi hasgot to much trade team and masa team, now kaida i think has got the best players who can take Shadowcores so i dont care if my bro Jordi come back ;)

xD i dont think it, jordi hasgot to much trade team and masa team, now kaida i think has got the best players who can take Shadowcores so i dont care if my bro Jordi come back ;)

everybody call jordi trade team but sitll nobody can prove that he invited ppl using trade channel
fact is that when jordi was online we had some good battles in warzones i myself used 4 red skull removals in the same day and paid like 5 red skull remov to my guild mates .
we died a few times but iwas way funnier than what it is now with frag difference 60+

kaida ? hmmm ........

Let me think szady commander?
I heard something , but I'm not sure

man who spam only ava on battle
and hunting inq 10h manual
now remember !
Avalanche on 3
1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
ava ava ava guys ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava guysAVA AVA ''

Dear szady from goroma dp

on lunarforce there was no ava so ur team war ended in five minutes 0 resistance
on shadow there is larger dmg from ava so u can win some....

lightbox-btn-close.gif

Thread

Last edited:
so what you have to play according to the server weaknesess .
if you will play on lunar and you use ava you are noob
if you play on shadow and you dont use ava you are noob

@Szady

Maybe many teams will start on new OT from Hexana owners :p
They working to make new server on 10.+ client.
http://test.hexana-war.net/
Maybe in November :p
ill dominando there

kaida ? hmmm ........

now remember !
Avalanche on 3
1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
ava ava ava guys ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava ava guysAVA AVA ''

on lunarforce there was no ava so ur team war ended in five minutes 0 resistance

lightbox-btn-close.gif

Thread
nice :DD

kaida ? hmmm ........

now remember !
Avalanche on 3
1.gif
2.gif
3.gif

lightbox-btn-close.gif

Thread

szady was playing on lunar and he quited? Also veziv quited shadow so i can say that your master don't know how to win on shadow huehauehauehauehauehauehauehauehau and?
dominando it's domiando

Back