• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No Name Project....10.1

Tjockis

Reaction score
Hello Tibia Mappers and players....
This is my new project , I do this just for fun and Idk if I will open it.

Well here is the first screens on it , post what you think about it.
No haters.
If you think its bad Ye sure thats no problem. But then please tell me Why you think so and what I do wrong and so on , I dont want post like "Noob stop map bla bla bla" I dont want that :)
And Im sorry for my bad english I try my best hehe

qtB3fX.png

pBQ31h.png

61mImR.png

Kamoiz.png

In Game pics will also come with the time :)
Have a nice day and happy new year to all who wants it ;)

It's pretty good actually, not bad at all. You should try to work on the details, it looks so boring.
Example the "forrest" you got on the last picture, make some grass, more stones, sand or whatever is in a forrest, to make it more real.

It's pretty good actually, not bad at all. You should try to work on the details, it looks so boring.
Example the "forrest" you got on the last picture, make some grass, more stones, sand or whatever is in a forrest, to make it more real.
Okey thank you !
Done small changes on the last pic, and also some more chnages and adds on the whole world :)

But this is the last pic that u did some exampels on :)
YKEf2D.png

8I3v0P.png

Back