• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No name Project ! By mysticots

Mysticots

Reaction score
Hello . For some days ago I started a new project . and I want some feedback of it now .
What can I change ?
what can I ad ?
what can I remove ?

Client version 9.6
Its an tp server . 1000-1500 highest level
Much spawns/quests .
Some nice systems .
and more stuffs will come

I added one new stuff today .

Its an mount seller, all mounts cost 500cc and you will need to have 100 mount coins to get acces to the door who take you to the mount seller .

The mount coins will be dropped by Mount Boss who will spawn evry 2 h .
It will have a big chanse to drop 60-80 mount coins

This is how it looks
Bc 1 min before it will spawn

Mount boss got spawned!

Mount boss is dead

Go to the mount seller

Talk to him and buy the mount :)

Have more stuffs that i will try to add . :)

I really like the looks of it. Now its up to u to make it balanced and make it non botter as much as possible :p

I really like the looks of it. Now its up to u to make it balanced and make it non botter as much as possible :p
ye the balance part will be hardest :/ hehe . Want to finnish the map before I start with that things . But it gose really slow Cuz I am the only one who map on the server :p

But tnx for your post :)

btw , do you like the mount stuff ? Do you think it will be good if I make the same with outfits ? :p

Seems like a fun OT, any estimation until official release?

Btw, make sure your NPC transscripts are flawless aka not have any spelling fails :p

Seems like a fun OT, any estimation until official release?

Btw, make sure your NPC transscripts are flawless aka not have any spelling fails :p
dont know when it will be hosted . Its going slow now cuz its only me who working on it .
But I hope it will be soon :)

tnx for your post :)

I think the mounts will be awesome. Just make it really hard to get some mounts. So they would be "legendary" and not alot of ppl can have it :D

Have not work so much on this project . but now I will start again :)

Any have a good name for this OT ?

If any want a mapping jobb . make your application here >>>mapper?

Back