• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team No name yet (see pics ^^)

patanra

Reaction score
Hello,

I (and others) are making a BIG RPG Project, that will have C++ New codes, New Scripts (talkactions, actions & movements), a custom client, new sprites and MUCH MORE!
For this, I must search team cause I can't do it solo (I did all map solo ;/, but must to be improved ;s) and we are searching for:

Mappers: Serious and Experienced mappers that can detail all zones and can do an RPG Map Project.

Scripters: They will be an Important part of Team. Scripters needs to know LUA Language and if they can XML or LUA MySQL. Scripters will make the important part of a quest, like NPCs, Movements, Actions...

C++ Coders: Programmers must know how to compile the sources of TFS or AVESTA, including improving codes and making his OWN codes or adding :p

Client Maker: experienced client maker. People who sign in in this "profession" should knows how to make an OWN client, cause we known how to use TibiaCustomizer ^^.

Spriters: Spriters are much important too, cause there will be new zones of map that we can't do without scripters because they will have a NEW and OWN Graphics. They need to know how to make outfits, monsters, plants, walls, grounds...

Web Masters: We can't up our server without you! Webmasters must have "learned" the HTML, PHP, MySQL and this codes to make a NEW Website!

Occuped positions:
Mappers: Patanra, Dine.
Scripters: Rizz ,Pitufo and Raphael.
C++ Coders: Raphael.
Spriter:
Patanra, left 3 Spriters.
Client Maker: Left 1 Client maker.
Webmaster:
Patanra, Gyatso, left one.
System admin(manage dedicated, payed hosts...): Patanra, left one.

Here I will put some places made:
serv1fb8.png

serv2bj0.png

serv3ey3.png

serv4pd5.png

serv6uu8.png

^NOT CHAU. I tell him this. Its "inspirated" (copy xD) of Chau A_A-

serv8fc4.png

REQUIRED INFORMATION:

Nick:
Hour(example: GMT+1):
Position you want to have:
Why you want to join:
All posts that don't have this will not replied.

I WILL SEND A P.M. To all who we "thinks" that are the best for this place.

NOTE: Server will have a name xD, and will have a payed domain.
NOTE 2: If you want to know more information, reply here.

Thanks to all to read this post and wasted his time with me.
Yours,
Patanra

Last edited:
Name:Allen
Nick:dont get it rly :D
Hour(example: GMT+1):TIME ZONE (GMT+01;00)Amsterdamn,Vienna~
Position you want to have:GameMaster
Why you want to join:I will join hmm... i will help u to get flick this server up :D, and catch botters etc or afk trainin shits like that...

contact me on msn : [email protected]

Name: Cristopher
Nick: Fris3rus
Hour(example: GMT+1): Paris
Position you want to have: Web master
Why you want to join: cus i dont have annything to do

Name: Alex
Nick: Peroxide
Hour(example: GMT+1): Nz time? lol
Position you want to have: Mapper
Why you want to join: i love making continant type maps (like real tibia) but not the same map obviously very custom =]. I map fast and well detailed, I'm not too good at doing towns but i'll get the hang of it i guess, i love making quests also, and hunting places!

just a question aswell:

Q: Whats the exp rate? so i know to put hard or weak monsters and medium of course ;]

contact me either P.M here or msn:

[email protected]

Last edited:
Please, all who want to be mappers post here a pic of his work or send me a P.M with it.

Thanks you a lot :)
Patanra.

pic of Minimap and some others

its my continant map (no teleports) except in GM houses to lead to towns and other places :)

It also contains quests scattered throughout the continant there are 3 mountain top quests that contain a boss monster and other monsters, they are hidden well kinda =] you have to either find the mountain or look for other hunting places leading to them!

each one of the third quests to gain either

1 Bronze Goblet and 1 Crystal Coin
1 Silver Goblet and 1 Crystal Coin
1 Gold Goblet and 3 Crystal Coin

Good idea? Yes/no?^_^

Btw all im doing now is addin in Monster Spawns etc

The map took me 1 week to make and it is Highly Detailed!

Attachments

Last edited:
Name: Rikard
Nick: Rizz
Hour(example: GMT+1): GMT +1
Position you want to have: Scripter OR Webmaster
Why you want to join: My own project (Pure Me Made) is going to just too bad, and I need something to work with (else I get too damn bored that even CoD4 can't help me with).

If you wanna see some of my scripting work (mainly npcs), I suggest you get a donation position and take a look at the resources there :)

Last edited:
Hello, I am Cirtaboy and want to apply as Game Master/Tutor/Graphic artist on your server.

My real name is John.

Here is a little bit of information about myself.

I have been the owner of a rather famous OT called, Cirtaboy OT.
And it was during the time when 7.6 was the best.

I had approximately 110 player on almost every day.
But then, I quited beacuse of "Bad host" But I made a comeback last year, which lasted a few months until I quit because of school and other important things.

Over time, I have been GM in many big servers,
Such as World of Lastwar, and many more well-known servers,
And all have said that I have been a very good GM, in some, I was also Co-owner.

I'm working right now as Webdesigner to The last Resistance (A modern, zombie server)"

Im 17 years old and have an great knowledge of Otserv
I come from sweden in europa (GMT +1)

I have played tibia since 7.1, and my highest level was 70+
__________________________________________________ ________________

Thank you for taking your time to read this application.

Sincerely
Cirtaboy

MSN;
[email protected]

Ok. Thread edited with the current team.
There still much places avaiable!

Thanks.

Back