• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No-named server

poii

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. 1 week ago I was chatting with my bro and we decided to host a server.. we started mapping planning and so... we made a cool map not 100% ours its like .. 80% ours the other 20% is downloaded and so.. it is still not finished but well I want your opinions for the following questions hope you can help me :)

¿Do you like the map?
¿What name would you give to the server?
¿there are 4 cities... Can you suggest me any one?
You think 2GB ram computer would be good to host it?
¿What you think its missing?
¿Do you think it looks like a RPG server?

Tell me anything I'd been doing servers for 2 years then got retired and now Im back and want to make this server a good one so people come and play .. actually Im not planning to put any donations or so... they are not needed the server would be paid by my own money what I want is everyone and a good crew to have fun playing with :)

BUMP AND RESERVED FOR FUTURE INFORMATION

Last edited:
2GB might cut it tight. Depends on how large your map is.

Hehe thanks been doing it for a long while :) Id been testing this server the past week and this week gonna put it online for everyone on friday wish me luck!

Back