• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No offense, but what about botters?

OT Stuffs

OT-Stuffs.net
Reaction score
No offense, but how is this server against botters? really..

thanks in advance

They doesn't fight botters so far. Well only afk ones. And combo botters obviously.

sad, then I'm not take a step in this server >.<
I want a server there botters are being chased daily with no exceptions, sadly most servers care more about player counts, than real players :(
just like tibia.com these days

I want a server there botters are being chased daily with no exceptions, sadly most servers care more about player counts, than real players :(

Well then you've not been playing rl lately. They DELETE botters.

They always has, but it doesn't help much..
and I can give a list of people who have been botting non-stop for years..

I think the gm has other stuff to do now then chasing botter ...
i mean he is daily working on server and almost got no time to check evry singel person...
he check all top players still so ...

The problem here is that the majority of OT players use bot. In the past we had a server called MoonHawk where we banned every single botter, guess what happened? It went from 300 players to 20 players. We have learned from that, that OT players will use bot and we won't be as strict as we used to be. We still check for botters, and if they are AFK-botting we teleport them to a jail which is protection zone where they have to stand until the next server save (up to 24 hours of not being able to do anything). This has worked well so far, most of the players who got teleported there also stopped AFK-botting afterwards.

If you manage to find an OT server without botters I'm afraid you'll be the only player there.

The problem here is that the majority of OT players use bot. In the past we had a server called MoonHawk where we banned every single botter, guess what happened? It went from 300 players to 20 players. We have learned from that, that OT players will use bot and we won't be as strict as we used to be. We still check for botters, and if they are AFK-botting we teleport them to a jail which is protection zone where they have to stand until the next server save (up to 24 hours of not being able to do anything). This has worked well so far, most of the players who got teleported there also stopped AFK-botting afterwards.

If you manage to find an OT server without botters I'm afraid you'll be the only player there.

Allowing them doesn't give players, tell out so everyone knows you wont have them, and you'll gain a lot from it.
I know moonhawk, I saw it, I tried it for a day. but I never heard anything about you'd rape every single cheater.

I've seen servers with 500+ people online without mc:ers/botters.
So that "OT people are botters", isn't true to me.
I'm a OT guy, and there's nothing I hate more than botters, however I can admit I've done it several times, but I would never go botting in a server that doesn't allow them, and that are really making sure none can bot.
And I'd for 100% join such a server that really would chase down cheaters

Allowing them doesn't give players, tell out so everyone knows you wont have them, and you'll gain a lot from it.
I know moonhawk, I saw it, I tried it for a day. but I never heard anything about you'd rape every single cheater.

I've seen servers with 500+ people online without mc:ers/botters.
So that "OT people are botters", isn't true to me.
I'm a OT guy, and there's nothing I hate more than botters, however I can admit I've done it several times, but I would never go botting in a server that doesn't allow them, and that are really making sure none can bot.
And I'd for 100% join such a server that really would chase down cheaters
Would you be kind and tell me what server you've played on that have over 100 players and no botters? :)

dude, tibianic was filled with botters, I used bot and so did most of the guys who I played with...

oh well, I thought they were the same like mastercores, as when mastercores closed all players went to tibianic(what it seemed like)

yes, becouse gm idiot made a fake email from cipsoft xD

I dunno what happened, but I bet it was something serious, as it closed middle of the success..
None would close a server that had 500+ players online the very same day, specially not since half of them was donating for their premmy.
best said, that server was a gold mine, so whatever made them close, it had to be some serious shit

A OT with over 200 players is impossible without botters.
And well said Tala! :)

A OT with over 200 players is impossible without botters.
And well said Tala! :)

you haven't seen what I wrote earlier about 500+?... read fuck face.
it's not impossible to even cross 1000 players.... just make a server good enough that offer enough fun and areas to attract those numbers.

I dunno what happened, but I bet it was something serious, as it closed middle of the success..
None would close a server that had 500+ players online the very same day, specially not since half of them was donating for their premmy.
best said, that server was a gold mine, so whatever made them close, it had to be some serious shit

It was no serious shit going on MasterCores, GM had setup an fake email, been proved many times by these "email fake scanners" whatsoever they called, but still, Was himself who made this crap email to get away from the server and with the damn cash he got from all of us!

Back