• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved No one cant login to my server

Kosino

Reaction score
I looked for all day how to fix this problem but nothing helped to me.
So my question is why people cant login to my server if my all ports[7171,7172 and 80] are opened and all I have configured in config.lua.I can login to my server with all IPs...It work with 127.0.0.1 and also with my Whatismyipadress.com and with host from noip.org too.And if my friends want to login to my server all working untill character list is displayed.If you enter the character it says connection timeout.So someone with any idea how to fix it ?

I looked for all day how to fix this problem but nothing helped to me.
So my question is why people cant login to my server if my all ports[7171,7172 and 80] are opened and all I have configured in config.lua.I can login to my server with all IPs...It work with 127.0.0.1 and also with my Whatismyipadress.com and with host from noip.org too.And if my friends want to login to my server all working untill character list is displayed.If you enter the character it says connection timeout.So someone with any idea how to fix it ?
First of all write your server version. Then post your config.lua, and post a picture of your portforwarding. And next time if you need help do a thread in "support" not basic

Ip in my config.lua is global how you can see on img down:

Rro73os.png

And my ports working properly coz I can login and my friends can acces my website also can login too on my server but if they choose character it says connection timeout so something blocking to login.

Rro73os.png

And my firewall is allways deactivated.

Last edited:
Ip in my config.lua is global how you can see on img down:

Rro73os.png
[/IMG]
RNgvO4A.png

And my ports working properly coz I can login and my friends can acces my website also can login too on my server but if they choose character it says connection timeout so something blocking to login.

Rro73os.png

And my firewall is allways deactivated.
do you have teamviewer i maybe know how to fix this. i think you forget to fix a thing XD

What is teamviewer ? ;D...So if you have idea how to fix this so let me know dude ;P

Windows
Teamviewer is a software so people can control your PC, just download it and send your ID, Password and i will try to solve it..
Edit
send on pm not here

Global IP is not the adress from noip, in DUC program you have the ip value, which you need to set in config.lua. Also change the password to your db, cause now everyone can access it.

i know. i need to know wich World_id you are using on your website

find world_id in config and set it to 0, it's probably 1 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Global IP is not the adress from noip, in DUC program you have the ip value, which you need to set in config.lua. Also change the password to your db, cause now everyone can access it.

Ive tried many IP adresses and still isnt working ;[

find world_id in config and set it to 0, it's probably 1 now.

How you can see on upper pictures I have already 0.

config.lua cointains wold_id AND config.php contains world

In my config.lua i have worldID set to 0 and in config.php is nothing about world.If i press ctrl + f and wanna find something about world so nothing is there so I think I will start make again other server because I already saw many posts about my problem and all of this problem are with server 0.3.6 so I think is something wrong with this server and I dont know reason but can't be hosted global I think.

Do you also have this with other servers, like TFS 0.2 or 1.0/1.1?
If you have an anti-virus program, already tried to turn that off?

Do you also have this with other servers, like TFS 0.2 or 1.0/1.1?
If you have an anti-virus program, already tried to turn that off?
I tried to help him theres something bugged.. I could connect to his server. But he can't only to his character list

Back