• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No permission to access localhost problem

whitevo

Feeling good, thats what I do.
Solutions
Reaction score
I kinda followed Znote guide and used his aac to access localhost trough uniserverZ.
the tibia server name is: theforgottenserver-v1.0-win64, but i think its irrelevant right now.
Znote AAC was master version (latest)

even though i did everything the same way like in the Znote video, to access webpage, i get error what says i have no permission.
the only thing different was, that he changed SQLlite password in the config.lua, but in the latest tfs there is no such section.

next day i tried DevAAC, took time to set it up because did not understand that "simple guide", but finally i managed to succeed with the instructions.
And now going to Localhost: FORBIDDEN ACCESS!! access denied to index.php

Today i surfed around for hours to understand what the heck is going on.
there seems to be several issues that some apache file is not allowing something in default, but the topics where rather old so im not sure is this the case. Either way, my mind did not crack it.

In the config.php i have only this line:
define('TFS_ROOT', 'C:\Users\whitevo\Desktop\Whi World\theforgottenserver-v1.0-win64');

i have no idea what does the 'TFS_ROOT' mean, so i didn't change it.

Attachments

• the files u might want to see.zip
    58.4 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
for the DevAAC you must to follow the instructions carefully also to the path that you will place the page files.
Your root path (place where the apache open to the web page) must to be configured and the .htaccess must be in the right place.
Take a look in your apache settings and also the rewrite rights for each user.
define('TFS_ROOT', 'C:\Users\whitevo\Desktop\Whi World\theforgottenserver-v1.0-win64');
is the path where your server is located in your computer, this indicate the way to find in first place the config.lua and after the other data that DevAAC search for.
A tip: take care with the address that you are using, try to simplify with no spaces and special characters.. sometimes this can ben difficult to read or if some char is missing, never the config.lua will be found.

you told me what to do, i know what i have to do... problem is, i don't know HOW TO DO IT.
Your root path (place where the apache open to the web page) must to be configured and the .htaccess must be in the right place.
which one is the "right place" ??
Take a look in your apache settings and also the rewrite rights for each user.
uhuh? which settings, where, how?
is the path where your server is located in your computer, this indicate the way to find in first place the config.lua and after the other data that DevAAC search for.
well, the 'C:\Users\whitevo\Desktop\Whi World\theforgottenserver-v1.0-win64' is the location of .lua file.
'TFS_ROOT' ; no idea what the heck is that.
A tip: take care with the address that you are using, try to simplify with no spaces and special characters.. sometimes this can ben difficult to read or if some char is missing, never the config.lua will be found.
but seems like it did find. how else he could say: no access.

1- The root path of apache is where you put all the web files that will be your page of your server.
2- if you downloaded the bundle from devaac the .htaccess file that is responsible to redirect (I dont remember exactly but is the order of the php and html file and also to give access for some scripts) so this file already contains the .htaccess in the right place.
3- tfs_root is a key that calls the address that you informed in the config.php for all the others files and apis of the site.
4- have you checked the minimum requirements for devaac installation in readme??
Json, php version, msqlnd etc etc. ..???

1- in the picture
2- in the picture
3- soo.. i dont have to change tfs_root? it just says what i have to write after it? because next to it there was no 'C:\Users\whitevo\Desktop\Whi World\theforgottenserver-v1.0-win64' this line but something like: 'path'
4- yes, i installed all of them but to different location, because didnt know how to run them, but later i found out that the unsiserver already has them all

Attachments

uff. wasted another hour on figuring out whats wrong with this thing, and finally found that uniserver has error log file.
anyone knows how to fix these errors?

[Mon Jan 05 02:36:07.373436 2015] [core:notice] [pid 171508:tid 204] AH00094: Command line: 'C:\\UniServerZ\\core\\apache2\\bin\\httpd_z.exe -d C:/UniServerZ/core/apache2 -f C:\\UniServerZ\\core\\apache2\\conf\\httpd.conf -d C:\\UniServerZ\\core\\apache2'
[Mon Jan 05 02:36:07.496443 2015] [mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 171508:tid 204] AH00418: Parent: Created child process 170748
[Mon Jan 05 02:36:12.305718 2015] [mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 170748:tid 632] AH00354: Child: Starting 150 worker threads.
[Mon Jan 05 02:36:12.506730 2015] [rewrite:error] [pid 170748:tid 1840] [client 127.0.0.1:49864] AH00670: Options FollowSymLinks and SymLinksIfOwnerMatch are both off, so the RewriteRule directive is also forbidden due to its similar ability to circumvent directory restrictions : C:/UniServerZ/www/index.php
[Mon Jan 05 02:36:24.311405 2015] [rewrite:error] [pid 170748:tid 1836] [client 127.0.0.1:49903] AH00670: Options FollowSymLinks and SymLinksIfOwnerMatch are both off, so the RewriteRule directive is also forbidden due to its similar ability to circumvent directory restrictions : C:/UniServerZ/www/index.php

FINALY GOT IT WORK ON MY OWN, i will make guide soon, incase anyone else will have problems with it in future

I am using UniserverZ Xero XI
And wanted to use DevAAC (TFS 1.0)

In order to get the webpage running you need:
1. Bring 'bublic_html' file from the DevAAC zip to the 'www' folder in uniserverZ
2. open '.htaccess' file with notepad++ (in the public_html folder)
write this code into it:
Code:
Options +FollowSymLinks

DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>
3. Open 'config.php' file in Public_html folder
change the path to the folder where is your server config.lua

this finally passed the forbidden access problems, but im not sure my webpage is connected to database because it asked no password and it has nothing in it.
Time will tell, but at least i got some kind of access.

withevo take a look in your folder list of DevAAC.
You must have:
Folders=>
DevAAC
plugins
public_html
vendor

and files=>
composer.json
composer.lock
license
readme

I found a difference when I'd downloaded the zip file and using, with this, the folder vendor is not inside, so you must to download after this folder.

Back