• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NO Protection Zone

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
I guess the picture speaks for itself lol

mbo2eg.jpg

bugdp.png

ROXX1!1!!1! I lost donator axe yay lol

// What did u guys loose for fun stuffs? :>

^why are you doing so fuck patethic, wtf is wrong whit you serious. Your good gm and ban alot of people for good reasons thats good, but on forums you just an *****. :S

^why are you doing so fuck patethic, wtf is wrong whit you serious. Your good gm and ban alot of people thats good, but on forums you just an *****. :S

Im unsure of what I said wrong there, but sure go ahead. Give me the insults =)
Is it that you do not want it fixed? oO

As i'd mentioned earlier. It will be fixed and a rollback will also apply. So it's like none of this ever happen =)

(But you have to admit it was pretty fun while it lasted?)

I wasn't on, not playing SoftCores still waiting for the new server I suggested.

As i'd mentioned earlier. It will be fixed and a rollback will also apply. So it's like none of this ever happen =)

(But you have to admit it was pretty fun while it lasted?)

i dont know because i wasn't online but i think it wasn't fun because kids didn't know they could get killed in depot so they take like cash out of there depot and maby they didn't use aol and then they get killed and lost all there money. i dont think thats fun then.

Back