• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ "No pz if you attack someone who attacked you

Status
Not open for further replies.

liinuz

kobrakungeN^
Reaction score
"You will no longer receive protection zone-lock after attacking a player who has attacked you first."

Please, don't destroy this ot, as they did with real tibia.
Battles and the whole pvp-system will get fucked up.
Remove it!

I agree completely with Leonardo!

Signed
Daniel Canavi

lol, That is kinda good, dont you think? The thing that destroyed rl tibia was Blackskull and 20 frags on 1 person~

Agree 100%! Tibia has always been known for its PVP system, and now cipsoft destroy it totaly.
Destroy not the OT in the same way they did, please! :(

lol, That is kinda good, dont you think? The thing that destroyed rl tibia was Blackskull and 20 frags on 1 person~

Now, in a battle, you cant wait for the opponents to take attack first, if youre startin to loose, you can just run to pz. I mean, isn't that fucked up?

The black skull is, in my opinion, a kind of good idea. I'd rather get Blackskulle than ban/delete, or whatya think?
For sure that "20 frags" shit are the biggest destroyer, so to speak.

I've left real tibia just cause' of that. Just don't ruin this ot like CpSoft, so I can have some fun with my friends ;]

Yeah because i'm actually enjoyin killin daniel canavi now, please dont ruin it HAHA. just had to :O

If they keep that pz crap in this ot, its garbage. Apparently the team didn't look on how bad real tibia got ripped about pvp. now on an ot you try to do it. KEEP YOUR OT UNIQUE DON'T COPY THE STUPID STUFF FROM REAL TIBIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back