• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

no thread.

Zeroxi

Reaction score
I delelted this thread

Last edited:
·english:

I sell all my accounts!!! Lvls 602ms, 754 ed, 824 ek, and enough lvls 200 and 300!!! With all the articles, I have several rare articles, since for example: 2 mandrakes, 4 soul stone, 2 nose rings, and 6 dragoon claws, 1 Helmet of the ancients, 1 nightmare and 2 necromancer shields, all poi articles, 3 demon set, and more items! Only for 150 €! The payment is done by bank transfer, later you have your passwords and your rekobery key. Post in this thread for contact me!

·Spanish:

Vendo mis cuentas!!! lvls 602ms, 754 ed, 824 ek, y bastantes lvls 200 y 300!!! Con todos los items, tengo varios rare items, como por ejemplo: 2 mandrakes, 4 soul stone, 2 nose rings, and 6 dragon claws, 1 Helmet of the ancients,1 nightmare y 2 necromancer shields, all poi items, 3 demon set, y mucho mas! Solo por 150€! El pago se hace por transferencia bancaria, despues tendras tus contraseñas y tu rekobery key. Comenta en este tema para contactar con migo!

santos u even know what is article?? and for 150 euros dude this is dead ot noone gonna buy even for 50 euros.

oh yes, lvl 100 in rl tibia, and u pay 150euro for 1 lvl 100, no have fast exp, all people hunted u for buy 1 char(new ovner), maybe 1 idiot haked u, maybe n have items, maybe u cant go to ani quest because the old ovner get it firsth. and more problems in rl tibia. in old times i have 1 lvl 147ms and 1 friend haked me whit 1 program, if u wna buy 1 char in rl , Gl.
But if u dont wana buy me char here, plx dont spam this thread.

150 €? HAHAHAHAHA, You got to be kiddin' me LOL. At most you can sell it is for 10 €

194-implied-facepalm-when-something-is-so-fucking-retarded-a-full-and-proper-facepalm-is-not-even-necessary.jpg

Back