• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team No0BWar - Job Application!

Y0u

Reaction score
warot2.png
Hello otlanders, I'm looking for a serious and experience team to work with me. To make the perfect ''NoobWar'' server for all out there!.. How may we successful to make that? Lets begin to get together a team!
Job Application!
Mapper = Taken
Scripter = Free
So tell me why should you be a part of the team?
Hoster = Taken

Server information:The map is made by me and contains all sort of things for exmpal quests, houses, shops and much other! The size of the map is 1450kb.
War system?.. You will make you own account at the website and your character will start at level 13 with some nice items for your level and everytime you kill a player you will get a ''soul'' with this souls you can buy items, experience and much more.
Hmm.. There is much more to tell about the server but you must wait until it starts up and experience it for yourself!
Thanks, Y0u!

Last edited:
About the hoster, I will host it at GreenZebraHosting. (No lagg, no kicks)

Last edited:
He wants to say it sucks

Its NPC's, quests, random pvp scripts and other script.. A few of them are pretty complex. How good do you think you are? ?/10

i can do most of the stuff for a ots.
pm me, and il get u anythin u need.

Im LUA Scripter its the easiest job i can do... PM me if you need help i will work for you for free...

Thank you guys, I have send a private messange to you all.

Back