• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nokturno's Gallery

working on something weird ...

unknown.png

unknown.png

I actually like it alot, the architecture, the abyss and the fog; very atmospheric. The only thing i am not sure about, is the brown ground... it doesnt look tooooo bad, but also doesnt make the pic much more beautiful.

The only thing i am not sure about, is the brown ground... it doesnt look tooooo bad, but also doesnt make the pic much more beautiful.
feel the same ill remove it and see how I manage to fix it. 😬

hey, you could add some fog/mist-sprites. I dont like these self-made gray floor sprites on the heaven area; the colors just dont fit to well with the rest of the environment. maybe you could use sand or white marble instead? otherwise i like it. The architecture is obviously great!

@scheisse I like the mist idea, the gray floor is a tibia 12 sprite xD. ill probably will end up changing it tbh but need to finish most of the job then start looking at colors.

😯👉👉

Thks as always for the good advices
Still waiting for white city 2.0

Last edited:
Back